G5 Cmax rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G5 Cmax rest

I just bought a G5 Cmax rest and it is sweet. I can already tell that my arrows fly better and I still need to do my fine tuning. I'm glad I waited for it.

If you didn't have to time that spring I really think this would be the best rest out there. I am curious to see how it holds up. I believe it will still be an awesome rest. Congrats

Comment

I didn't have to time any spring. The only thing that you have to do is to make sure that the button was in the correct spot.

Comment

That's timing. If it's not in the right spot the rest will not operate properly.

Comment

O okay that is what you we re e referring to. Well that is so easy that my 2 year old daughter could almost do it. So I would not even say that it was something to worry about.

Comment

I've had mine for a couple of weeks and like it so far. Do you have it on the top limb, or bottom?

I wanted it on the bottom limb, but it didn't release each time, saw a Youtube video that stated it worked best on the top limb- they are correct at least IMO.

Comment

Yeah I think it will be a great seller for g5. I do wish they would do more colors other than blue.

Comment

Mine is on the bottom and it works perfectly. And I agree more colors would be great.

Comment

Did you move the screw to the other side of the button?

Comment

No I did not, thanks for the hint Bisquick, I'll move it tomorrow.

Comment

No problem let me know if that works. Mine works like a champ like that

Comment

No more of that G5 blue!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          No I did not, thanks for the hint Bisquick, I'll move it tomorrow.
                          Did you get a chance to see if that worked?

Comment

Yes, it worked fine. Still have some work to do- related more to the new string/cables than the rest.

Comment

Working...
                            X