X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks cool wonder if it really works.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy1 View Post
      I have a nap drop away on mine and my arrows falls off it drives me nuts i was thinking about going with the ultra rest or whisker biscuit but now i might go with this new one....what do yall think?

Just go with the QAD Ultra rest pro and be done with it. You won't regret it.

Comment

Looks like it will work good.

Comment

Talked to trophy ridge yesterday and they told me they are on backorder and could be another 3 or 4 weeks before i could get it . Im now in the market for something else untill deer season..

Comment

I use to have drop zone, this one looks better.

Comment

Just bought one of these, from a fellow tbh'r... How are they holding up? i purposely brought this thread back up, in hopes of hearing from someone who has had it on bow a while!
              Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                I think someone needs to nut up and buy one so they can share their experience with us because I lack the equipment to do so at this point.
                had one on my Hoyt rampage xt for a day! shot an arrow noticed the fletching was messed up, Looked at my rest and it was bent on the arm by the way i had it put on at CCR which they know what they are doing, Then i looked up if anyone had this problem and it is more common than i thought, Now i will say that it was the first gen model.

Comment

I have installed, shot and tuned them. I wasnt that impressed just my opinion. Two points of contact on the arrow just seems odd to me. When I look at a target bow rest and there is as little amount of material contacting the arrow shaft as possible it makes two POCs seem like a problem. They work just not my favorite drop away Im sure plenty of people have success with them.

Comment

I've **** one for almost a year now. I have never had a problem with it. The key is to get it installed correctly. It does not tie in at the same spot a NAP OR QAD does, so if the tech does it that way you will have problems. I am also shooting the first gen model. I got my first Robin Hood using it, and see absolutely nothing wrong with it. As far as the 2 POC it isn't actually touching the arrow when it is released. As soon as the string is released it loosens up a small amount before completely releasing.

Comment

I've shot one for three years with no problems and I've killed many animals with it

Comment

I have the 2.0 version and I like it alot, was told it's better than the original revolution rest

Comment

I had one and it never failed but switched to QAD HDX on my heli

Comment

Working...
                          X