Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had today’s date in Epstein suicide pool!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    So, which one of the guards or Epstein's cell mate will suicide first?
    None. He's dead and they know it smells bad to everyone. They just sit back and laugh in our faces. Everyone that can do something about it is in on it, corrupted, or constantly having BS made up hurdles thrown at them from every which way.

I find it interesting that someone that works at ABC news mentions Clinton by name. Does anyone think that if Trump were implicated that they would have held the story for another second? To me, that brings quite a bit of validity to the whole thing.

Hillary herself said "if that ^%$&#** wins we will all hang" in email she never thought anyone on the outside would see. I wonder if she was talking about this or the emails that were being "stolen" by hostile foreign governments.
    Last edited by Clay C; 11-06-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

My suspicion is she may have done that on purpose.

Duty to report. She’s just as disgusting as these pedophiles. You uncover some **** like that, and you LET the story be quashed !? Go to the **** authorities!
      Last edited by JLivi1224; 11-06-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        My suspicion is she may have done that on purpose.

Duty to report. She’s just as disgusting as these pedophiles. You uncover some **** like that, and you LET the story be quashed !? Go to the **** authorities!

Listen to the video. She isn’t upset about what she found, she’s upset she didn’t get to be the one to break the story. These people are disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Listen to the video. She isn’t upset about what she found, she’s upset she didn’t get to be the one to break the story. These people are disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I know. She was ****** she lost the story. Kids be ****ed. Evil.

Comment

Guards arrested.

"Two correctional officers who were responsible for guarding Jeffrey Epstein when he DIDN'T kill himself in his New York jail cell have been arrested."

Tova Noel, 31, and Michael Thomas, 41, faced a Manhattan court on Tuesday where they were arraigned on charges of falsifying records and conspiracy in Jeffrey Epstein's death.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              New suicide pool on the guards?

Comment

Man.. i'd hate to be the guards guarding those guards...knowing they are next..

Comment

I’d like to see the bank records they discovered. I bet they Doug deep.

Comment

Hillary announces she's running in 3...2...1

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      I’d like to see the bank records they discovered. I bet they Doug deep.
                      Rubbish. We need to see Trump's tax returns!
                      Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Hillary announces she's running in 3...2...1
                      Dodge & redirect. Classic liberal MO. We may see something even bigger than that from this!

Comment

Will the guards talk and turn state's evidence or do they too hang themselves?

Comment

The two federal Bureau of Prisons employees, Tova Noel and Michael Thomas, were charged on Tuesday with falsifying records and conspiracy in relation to Epstein's death.

I cant imagine that falsifying records is worth killing yourself over.

What is the conspiracy charge, a misdemeanor? Is there such thing as conspiracy to commit let someone suicide ? Or is that for not checking on him?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            The two federal Bureau of Prisons employees, Tova Noel and Michael Thomas, were charged on Tuesday with falsifying records and conspiracy in relation to Epstein's death.

I cant imagine that falsifying records is worth killing yourself over.

What is the conspiracy charge, a misdemeanor? Is there such thing as conspiracy to commit let someone suicide ? Or is that for not checking on him?
                            Silly ninja bat.. thinking suicide is a choice.

Comment

Wait in minute....

I thought Epstein killed himself....

Then cremated himself after the coroner went to the bathroom

Comment

The guards will not kill themselves. They won't die at all. They will be used as the scapegoats in all of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X