This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Maher needs to be cut before they leave the field. He had missed way too many kicks the past two years.
    I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Pope&Young View Post
      Maybe you are right. He may not be worth that $.

So we abandoned the run plays but their yards per carry went down?I'm confused...

The only way they both go from 8 to 5 yards per carry is poor running.

Dak throwing 3 INT could be blamed on score in the same manner if that’s the case for Zeke’s low running numbers.

Daks int can be blamed on the score?

That’s rich

Comment

So the 453 yards against GreenBay is irrelevant bc they’ve only played 2 good teams? Explain? Also, Dak just surpassed both aforementioned running backs in yards per carry.
        ala Romo.

Comment

Maher needs to be cut before they leave the field. He had missed way too many kicks the past two years.
          Bailey's looking good.

Comment

This!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The entire team sucked today. I knew the D-line was going to be soft but they are nonexistent!!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                ala Romo.

Don’t compare Romo and Dak cuz there isn’t one.

Comment

It just all sucked...

Jason Garrett is a joke.

Comment

It just all sucked...

Jason Garrett is a joke.
                    In his defense, he chewed the **** outta that gum and probably got blisters from all that clapping!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Can't play 1-8 combined teams every week...

They are who we thought they were....
                      Would have been nice if the Cowboys played the Falcons today. The Falcons are horrible & makes an average team look better.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                        Bailey's looking good.

And he sucked **** through a straw for two years himself..

I'd like to have him now but he'd have sucked for us last year too..

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          Would have been nice if the Cowboys played the Falcons today. The Falcons are horrible & makes an average team look better.

Nailed it....but consider the source..

Comment

Cowboys will never be any good as long as Gayson Jarrett is the coach.

Comment

You guys sure hate on Dak when he has been one of the top quarterbacks in the league this year.

Dude has over 400 passing yards tonight. Let that sink in.

Did he throw a few interceptions? He certainly did.

But to you haters... I ask did Zeke even get off the bus? 62 yards is a joke!

Top QB against the Redskins, Dolphins, and Giants? Way to go Dak!!

His yards today were mostly after the game was out of hand. 400 yards of must pass because we’re down 4 scores is weak sauce. Dak shouldn’t get the money he’s asking but there are a lot of teams with worse QB situations then Dallas so who knows.

Comment

Garrett definitely on the hot seat after today if he wasn’t already.

Comment

Working...
                                X