another paypal rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another paypal rant

Why do i do business with these idiots? never again Somebody call in an air strike please

Is there a story to this?

Comment

Never used their services once...quit eBay along time ago because of it as well.

Comment

Never a hitch here. Use it all the time.

Gary

Comment

never a hitch for me on paypal,,,what was the issue?

Comment

I've never had a problem with them either.

Comment

I use their other service Venmo all the time at its great.

Comment

Always works well for me. Just make sure you don't have any user errors

Comment

Agree with the majority as well. What happened?

Comment

I use it weekly and have never had an issue

Comment

I have had a few problems with unauthorized charges and account being hacked. I never keep a credit card attached to Paypal anymore. I have a prepaid debit card that I load money on when I need to do a transaction then remove the numbers once the charges go thru.

I will also say that when I used Paypal for Ebay purchases, I had some fraudulent activity soon after. Paypal took care of it immediately but I would have to cancel the card and get another.
                      Last edited by Radar; 08-16-2019, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Been using Paypal for probably 15 years. Never an issue.

Pro Tip: Never send money "Friends and Family" unless that money is truly a GIFT.
                        If you are buying/selling, use the correct feature and pay the fee. It's a service you are paying to use and avoiding the fee will bite you in the behind at some point.

Comment

I always pay the fee for goods and services and have never had a problem.

Comment

Never an issue. Been using them since their inception .

Comment

Never had an issue with them. Although, like with any business or service they do have mess-ups.

Comment

Working...
                              X