Anyone else on UnTapped beer App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else on UnTapped beer App

Love the app and I actually enjoy tasting my beer now instead of drinking like I’m going to the electric chair. Although it still happens from time to time.

I am TheManager on there. Shawn Krahe
    Last edited by The Manager; 07-24-2019, 07:55 PM.

I have an account from when I was really into trying new and local crafts but I quit using it when I started homebrewing. Cool app for sure

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking it up now

Comment

Gunna have to check it out

Comment

Like the Facebook of beer!!

Comment

Ive been on for years.. keep up with the new beers i try pretty well. Great app! Rosco11 on there

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Can someone explain the app? I'm old fashion, I still drink my beer without technology

Comment

Just downloaded it. gotta make an account later

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  Can someone explain the app? I'm old fashion, I still drink my beer without technology
                  It’s just an app that keeps track of all the different beers you drink and rates them if you like trying the craft beers out. I have my regular go to beer but I also enjoy trying the different beers as well.

Comment

I used to use it a lot. Got bored with it but it’s a cool app if you like trying a lot of new stuff

Comment

I wish I would have back when I was traveling for work. Now I don’t venture too far from the norms

Comment

Yep I’m krausejmk on there. Not been to active since I have been doing the keto thing recently. But enjoy it when I travel and get to try local beers

Comment

Working...
                        X