Kenetrek discount-Hardscrabble boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenetrek discount-Hardscrabble boots

Does anyone have a discount code for Kenetrek boots? NOT the current one for socks but boots. Or on their guide program that would share their discount with me? PM me if so and TIA. I'm shopping for the Hardscabble.

Maybe the Crispi line too. I've been wearing Meindl for the past several years and like them but Cabelas selling out to Basspro has made me not buy them there now. So since I'm online shopping thought I'd try another line.

Got the Crispi Nevadas from Black Ovis last year. They knocked off 10%, no sales tax and free shipping.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out Good Sports out of San Antonio, they have a full Kenetrek line. Bought mine from there last year. Sign up for their mailer, they send discounts all the time. They don't have any discounts out yet for this weekend.

I went to the store, but you can order online as well. I think I walked out with 35% off all said and done.

Comment

They sell their factory seconds and returns on eBay. Got a brand new pair of mountain extremes for under $120 with bad tongue label stitching.

Comment

Depending on what size you need, check out Midwayusa for Crispi. 2 week ago I bought a brand new set of Crispi Guides GTX for $345. They sell normally for $500. The box is opened, that's why they are cheaper, but the are 100% brand new.

There are currently (3) pairs of crispis discounted right now on Midway.

Comment

Working...
          X