Rut tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ender View Post
    Saw a ton of scrapes today at whitney and i think there was a small buck following the does around, not chasing just sticking close. It was hard to tell though it was a ways off
    Thats whats going on for us around Meridian

Comment

Seein different/new bucks on cam in hill

Comment

Saw a young buck following 2 fat does late yesterday afternoon at Williamson county.

Comment

As of last night the bachelor group I have been watching is still together. By the looks of the photos though it looks like they aren't getting along very well. I bet they break up within a couple of days. Also saw first scrapes and rubs yesterday.

Collin County by the way.

Comment

Big buck chasin in travis cnty.

Comment

the spikes in my neighborhood are running does, Magnolia TX

Comment

Last edited by Ender; 10-27-2014, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Hunted Henderson County this weekend.....no rut there yet!

Comment

There were more buck activities in last weekend. Hunted in Sat. morning in Williamson county. Started from sunrise to 9ish, saw 7-8 different bucks wandering. Most of them were not interested in feeding, even I shot one 8-point which came to my feeder 10 minutes before sunrise. I plan to change my setup for rutting time.

Comment

Originally posted by cy100 View Post
                      There were more buck activities in last weekend. Hunted in Sat. morning in Williamson county. Started from sunrise to 9ish, saw 7-8 different bucks wandering. Most of them were not interested in feeding, even I shot one 8-point which came to my feeder 10 minutes before sunrise. I plan to change my setup for rutting time.
                      do y'all have any antler restrictions there?

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                        do y'all have any antler restrictions there?
                        The place I hunt does not have antler restrictions. The one I shot last weekend has 13.5 inside spread, weighted 90lb after dress. It is not a true big one. Now it is time for big boy, I would pass any young ones next. Saw other 2 huge ones. But they didn't show interest to my call.

Comment

Working...
                        X