This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Y'all please chill. Clemson is on another level. Aggy wasn't going to beat them. Texas or LSU wouldn't either.

Don't be idiots and get the thread closed. The next game is big for some of us. Chill. Please.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You’re giving them talking points for next week

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      Woo PIGS!
      Beat Ole ****!!!

Comment

Mond and the receivers had a rough game. But the o line played much better and seems the dbs are playing much better than last year. Season is not over yet.

Comment

Almost time!

GEAUX TIGAHS!!!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last minute touchdown from A&M blew up some of my parlays!

I think A&M actually played well on the defensive side, mostly in the first half. Mond is not very inspiring, I do not see him going down as one of A&M's great QBs. I think A&M will win at least one of their remaining games vs Alabama, Georgia or LSU. Plus most if not all of the other games. If I was an aggie I'd be optimistic with where the program is and where it's going

Texas has a lot of work ahead of them!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Don’t think anyone is blaming the refs, just pointing out some pretty obvious bull**** calls. There is always the occasional miss here and miss there, but the call on the safety and the horse collar were absolute horse ****. And yes, they had zero effect on the game.
                Unbiased opinion here, seriously! I honestly thought I heard the whistle before the snap on the safety...

Comment

Tic toc tic toc!!!!!

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                    Unbiased opinion here, seriously! I honestly thought I heard the whistle before the snap on the safety...

Well yeah.....but why did they blow it?

Nevermind....doesn’t matter.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                      Mond and the receivers had a rough game. But the o line played much better and seems the dbs are playing much better than last year. Season is not over yet.
                      The season is over, as long as Kellen Mond is the QB of this team. He is terrible and should have been replaced before half, but the $75,000,000.00 coach we have makes that decision. We’ll be lucky if we finish 7-5 or 6-6.

Comment

Game time!

Hook'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Y'all please chill. Clemson is on another level. Aggy wasn't going to beat them. Texas or LSU wouldn't either.

Don't be idiots and get the thread closed. The next game is big for some of us. Chill. Please.

LSU would stomp a mudhole in Clemson and clover!

Comment

Am I the only one on here that thinks Texas is going to win by two touchdowns?

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                              Not arguing, but we rewound here several times and didn’t hear it. Also, as the announcer said, if the whistle blew why didn’t the official come running in waving his arms and also there was no flag anywhere on the ground. Dead ball foul and no need for a replay on the safety, but they went to replay anyway. Why?

Comment

Not reading the bull****. Not nervous. Just ready to roll. I'll check in at halftime.

Comment

Working...
                                X