No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not necessarily. This is something I’ll actually use. But if you want to PM an offer that’s fine. Worst I’ll say is no thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I was stuck at work and missed out on all this. If anybody snagged one of the Nikon scopes for cheap and wants to get rid of one i would be interested for my wife's rifle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d be interested in a crossbow if anyone ended up with extra.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
          There is a Pescador 12 at the Cherry lane Store an hour ago. Also two pelican 1750’s

I scooped the 3 1750s from cherry ln, thanks for the heads up

Comment

If anyone has texirican’s phone number please pm me. I have a lead on a kayak.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post

If he is not interested I may be. Depending on where it is.

Comment

I got a nice DeSantis Gunhide leather IWB holster for my 1911 for less than $20.00
                Everything else was already picked over.

Comment

My kiddo got this for $90 at the Corpus Academy yesterday, said they had one more at the time but I'm sure it's gone now.

Anybody know of an Academy that has the patio heaters? I've been trying to find a deal on a couple of those for 2 years now lol
                  Last edited by justletmein; 02-10-2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Txt sent. Really nice gesture but I'm all set. Thanks again.

Comment

We went to the Academy in Rosenberg yesterday afternoon, and left without buying anything. Everything had been thoroughly picked through.
                      I had only 1 item interest me. A primos trigger stick for $26. When I got to the long line to check out, I decided it wasn't a good enough deal to stand in line for.
                      All sale items I would have wanted were completely sold out.

Comment

Anyone have tips or insight on restocking of sale items or truck delivery dates to Lake Jackson,
                        Or Houston area stores?

Comment

I'd be interested as well, also depending on Location.

A Kayak was my main goal going to Academy, but I missed Friday being on the road.

Comment

Dropped about $500 on crap today. There's lots of good deals to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Dropped about $500 on crap today. There's lots of good deals to be had.
                              Beaumont Location?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Beaumont Location?
                                I went to BMT yesterday, they were cleaned out. Trip cost me a pile, because of it. I generally don't go in there if I don't have a "need" for something, mostly because I know if I go in there just to look, I'm gonna find something. Yeah several hundred dollars later, I left with this. It wasn't on clearance, or even for sale for that matter.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X