2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colton View Post
    I was probably crying the loudest out of everybody about that trade. Glad to be wrong in this case. Hopefully he keeps it up! In any case, he’s been huge in this game
    He has the pedigree and skillset to be incredibly good for a loooong time. [emoji106][emoji458]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Digging this Cooper trade! Glad they made that trade so far. He’s making a difference.

It wasn’t pretty at times but I’ll take it. I like Colt McCoy again now too[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Officiating was horrendous.

Comment

I don't know how people still aren't on the Vander Esch train. Guy is a workhorse.

Good win for the boys! Way to represent!

Comment

Did anybody else notice the female line judge? I've never seen one before.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Noticed as well... Not sure how many females are officiating nfl games but it started a few years back I believe...

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                that was the Cowboys head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  that was the Cowboys head coach.
                  Bwahahahahaha! Ole clappy!

Comment

Well, that concludes another mark in the "Win" column. I'll take it . Now, on to the next game!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      I don't know how people still aren't on the Vander Esch train. Guy is a workhorse.

Good win for the boys! Way to represent!

Same armchair GM folks are still bitching about the Elliot, Frederick, Martin, T Smith, and Jaylon Smith picks ....and now the Amari Cooper trade.

Happens every year[emoji23]

Comment

Just keeping that trash coach around a little longer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Vander Esch was a great pick. Glad the Cowboys took the W tonight. Elliot and Cooper had a great game.

Comment

Cooper looks like he may help Dak out a ton. We’ve got the best running back in the league so maybe this offense will end being good enough. We’ve got players on defense and the upside to VDE looks really big.

The Cowboys have hit on several draft picks the last few years that are showing up big now. I still think quarterback is what’s holding the cowboys back from being a really dangerous team, but guess we’ve got to ride with what we’ve got and hope for the best. No reason they shouldn’t win the East.

Comment

^ it's not the QB we need a young coach but were winning!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
                                ^ it's not the QB we need a young coach but were winning!!

It’s a whole lot the QB, but there have been a few small strides. Cooper will help if he can take 10 and 15 yard routes 80 yards to the house.

Comment

Working...
                                X