Where do you store your choke tubes?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason, I put my Full choke into my Nova after duck season last year... then I went and lost the rest of them!!

Planning on buying a new modified (only one I shoot with) and would like to know where/how you guys store yours?

I bought a case that looks like a book. I leave in it my gun case. So far been fortunate not to loose any. A few at 50$ + adds up quick

Comment

Smart has some contraption to nurse his beer while he is hunting. He probably has another fancy device for choke tube storage. He will be along shortly

Comment

worst part is that I didn't notice until last night and I'm supposed to start Dove hunting on Saturday. Gonna have to run to academy/gander mountain and find one..

Comment

I have a velcro case, tubes stay in the plastic canisters, the canisters slip into elastic slots and the case velcros closed.

I usually keep it in my blind bag or gun safe.

Whats really going to suck is a week or so after you pay to replace, you will find them all!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            I have a velcro case, tubes stay in the plastic canisters, the canisters slip into elastic slots and the case velcros closed.

Whats really going to suck is a week or so after you pay to replace, you will find them all!
            My wife already jinxed me with that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

That's what I had. And it was full of chokes... Including an 80$ rifled choke tube.

Still looking for that little case.

Comment

Buckshot, it is probably in the last place you will look.

Comment

some in the safe, couple in center console of truck and the most used in the barrel

Comment

A little black sipper case that has like 6 or 8 plastic tubes in it. I leave it in the safe and only change the choke tubes at home.

Comment

I've got plastic choke tube boxes for each gun. The boxes stay in the gun safe for the most part. Most used stays in the gun.

Comment

I never change the chokes out that come in the gun. Not sure where mine are, you have me wondering though.

Comment

I bought a used Benelli m2 off gunbroker last week and it only came with one choke tube. I bought 3 more yesterday for $44 each so I darn sure don't wanna lose these. I've got a small choke tube case that attaches to my soft gun case I carry them in.

Comment

Ya know...sometimes I put it on the sink when I'm shaving. Have you checked there? Check the gun case pockets OR even between the seats of the truck.
                            My chokes are always on a shelf in the safe with labeling that tells me they are for which shotgun. They go away with the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                              Smart has some contraption to nurse his beer while he is hunting. He probably has another fancy device for choke tube storage. He will be along shortly

Nurse?.... More like save...

I used the case on the left and put it in my soft gun case's pocket so they are with me all the time. I have one for each gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X