****ing thieves!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing thieves!!!!!!!!!

Made a quick trip to my lease in Goliad this morning. Pulled up to my camp house and door was wide open. Some sorry low life ****ing piece of **** ******* ***** kicked my door open. Two other camp houses were the same way. Didn’t take anything from me that I could tell just went through some things. They took my buddy’s safe that had a couple rifles in it and binoculars knives and ammo from the other guy. Sheriff and game warden came out and took report. I really wish I could have 2 minutes with this piece of ****!!!!!

Been a lot of ditched vehicles and illegals in that area too. All kinds of crap happening between Goliad and Cuero that’s never been a problem in that area. Could have been them if it wasn’t locals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
      Been a lot of ditched vehicles and illegals in that area too. All kinds of crap happening between Goliad and Cuero that’s never been a problem in that area. Could have been them if it wasn’t locals.

Don’t think it was illegals(never know), front lock was cut and hauled whole safe away.

Comment

Dang. That’s pretty determined. Hate that it happened. Seems to be that every other new post on TBH lately is theft.

One thing Muslim countries have right is the treatment of thieves. Wish we’d start lopping off appendages.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
          Dang. That’s pretty determined. Hate that it happened. Seems to be that every other new post on TBH lately is theft.

One thing Muslim countries have right is the treatment of thieves. Wish we’d start lopping off appendages.

I would love that job!!! Wonder what I would use a dull axe or a chainsaw.

Comment

So it's not just east Texas

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
              Don’t think it was illegals(never know), front lock was cut and hauled whole safe away.
              I’d be looking at ex lease members.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                I’d be looking at ex lease members.
                No ex members six of us have been together for a long time.

Comment

Sorry your dealing with this. Thieves suck.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                    No ex members six of us have been together for a long time.
                    Close neighbor(s)? To cut a lock and haul a safe out sounds like someone has been there before and knew what they were after.

Comment

I'm afraid this is going to be normal with deer camps now. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Maybe I've been in south tx too long, but cannot imagine leaving anything I'm not willing to have taken at camp...especially off season.

We got hit by local thugs about 3-4 months ago...maybe $50-$100 worth of pawn crap taken. Took 15-20mins of clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          Maybe I've been in south tx too long, but cannot imagine leaving anything I'm not willing to have taken at camp...especially off season.

We got hit by local thugs about 3-4 months ago...maybe $50-$100 worth of pawn crap taken. Took 15-20mins of clean up.
                          This. I leave a few things there, but nothing Im not willing to replace. Door to camper is unlocked. Generator and push mower are most valuable things there for me.

Comment

Glad you didn't leave the stuff your buddy did. Don't understand.

Comment

Close neighbor(s)? To cut a lock and haul a safe out sounds like someone has been there before and knew what they were after.
                              They look at google earth and find where hunting camps are

A friend caught a guy breaking into their camp and this is what he told the sheriff, trying to rat on his meth buddies

Comment

Working...
                              X