Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Argument to get vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
    I’m currently on my second rodeo with Covid. I’m on my fifth day. Both my kid and I are stuck at home with it.
    Interesting, how long ago did you have it the first time? Was talking to a PA the other day discussing the the differences between natural antibiotics and vaccine antibiotics. We don’t know how long natural antibiotics last.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
      He did answer your question.

No, the ‘vaccine’ will not keep you from getting Covid.
      Or shedding it to others.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
        If you only want to read part of the post, that’s your choice…
        You said you answered it, so I read your post as your answer. Where am I off?

It’s been shown to significantly decrease the severity of symptoms. The issue with COVID is that there has been no real way to predict how it will effect folks. 30 year old healthy folks dying and 80 year olds with severe comorbidities are recovering…

Comment

Hidden Biden ain't no Jim Jones. Jim Jones didn't have to pay anything to get his people to take their "vaccine". So Hidden offered $100 so far. Being unvaxed is like owning bitcoin. Who knows how much it's going to be worth in the future to take the jab. I'm holding out for a least seven figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
            Lol. You gave up on me earlier. . You did not answer the question. If you think you did, it explains all I need to know.
            What I do know is that your reading comprehension is on par with a 2 year old…or, you are just purposefully being stubborn…either way, I’m done engaging with you. I’ve answered your questions, fairly patiently I might add and you continue to ignore or can’t comprehend it.

Comment

You said you answered it, so I read your post as your answer. Where am I off?
              First sentence, amigo…

Comment

I don't buy the whole shot decreases the severity of symptoms...delta is a lighter symptom variant or the shot doesn't work & delta is bs & just had mild symptoms like most did pre-jab. All I'm personally seeing & hearing of is vaccinated folks catching covid down here.

I think that whole angle was created to save the jab reputation & encourage (scare) the hesitant...the next variant coming will be a deadly version vs the delta's uber contagious label.

Covid can make ya sick & kill ya...the jab can make ya sick & kill ya. I'm gonna go with the therapeutics & 100% chance of no adverse reactions on a cootie that is over 99% survivable.

Comment

So how does getting a vaccine that does NOT vaccinate you help eliminate covid? This is a 100% serious question.
                  He did answer your question.

No, the ‘vaccine’ will not keep you from getting Covid.
                  That’s not what I asked. We all know the vaccine is not a vaccine. You can still get covid. Someone else eluded that the vaccine could help eliminate covid and that’s who I quoted and asked. He got involved and the question has still not been answered. It’s a serious question. Pretty sure I know the answer to it though.

Comment

That’s not what I asked. We all know the vaccine is not a vaccine. You can still get covid. Someone else eluded that the vaccine could help eliminate covid and that’s who I quoted and asked. He got involved and the question has still not been answered. It’s a serious question. Pretty sure I know the answer to it though.
                    Then why don’t you enlighten us, oh wise one?

Comment

First sentence, amigo…
                      You are correct. I lessens the severity, but does not keep you from getting Covid.

Comment

Why do people keep bringing this up? No one has convinced the other one to change their mind! LOL!!

Comment

You are correct. I lessens the severity, but does not keep you from getting Covid.
                          Bingo…I change my assessment, you can read

Comment

Then why don’t you enlighten us, oh wise one?
                            How many times are you going to/not going to be done with me?

You just resorted to insulting me and here you are again.

IMO, the answer is the vaccine will do virtually nothing. If everyone lined up and got the shot at 8:00 tomorrow morning covid would still exist and thrive. Because it is not a true vaccine, not by the definition of vaccine.

Comment

How many times are you going to/not going to be done with me?

You just resorted to insulting me and here you are again.

IMO, the answer is the vaccine will do virtually nothing. If everyone lined up and got the shot at 8:00 tomorrow morning covid would still exist and thrive. Because it is not a true vaccine, not by the definition of vaccine.
                              whew…we can all rest easy now…

Comment

Lol. First is was 95% efficacy not to catch, then 95% to experience lighter symptoms if you get a breakthrough, then 95% of not getting hospitalized, now 95% of not dying.

Avg non jabbed 99.92+% of not dying
                                Jabbed supposedly 95% of not dying

Moving goal posts and can't keep up with the lies..

[emoji38][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X