Land owner requiring vaccination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
    talking about your principals and then bold face lying lol you can’t make this stuff up.
    [ATTACH]1057270[/ATTACH]

Comment

I think the landowner is nuts since your activities are outside, but if you lie about the vaccine what else will you lie about.
      Last edited by bulltx50; 07-30-2021, 03:52 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        buy fake cards.
        Nope- that’s feeding the animal! Tell them to kiss your ***

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
          I believe it is also a felony to acquire someone's health information illegitimately. HIPAA laws are pretty straight forward and pretty tough.
          Yep. But this administration isn’t worried about the law. Right now they are considering a “nationwide mandate”. What happened to the pro abortion crowds war cry “my body, my choice”?
          Last edited by Hogmauler; 07-30-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
            I think the landowner is nuts since your activities are outside, but if you lie about the vaccine what else will you lie about.
            If you just tell them "I'm vaccinated" you're not lying. Just leave the covid part out

Comment

Who said forge anything? Run a copy of card off google- Write down some scribble- Sign your name under Tech. Who cares- Heck go down to CVS and pay the tech $25 for a card and tell them to squirt the vaccine in the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                This is getting waaay outta hand folks. These bastiges are setting folks up to be locked down again during the 2022 election setting up more mass voter fraud.
                Bin-------go

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                  Devil’s advocate,
                  So you admit that you have or will compromise your integrity by lying ?
                  Well, how many fishermen do we have in here?????? LOL

Comment

I’m not allowing vaccinated people on my ranch this year. They have exhibited poor judgment and can’t be trusted with firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      Y’all pass on your lease info so those of us with no lease and a card can benefit.
                      Amen!!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        I’m not allowing vaccinated people on my ranch this year. They have exhibited poor judgment and can’t be trusted with firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                          Yep. But this administration isn’t worried about the law. Right now they are considering a “nationwide mandate”. What happened to the pro abortion crowds war cry “my body, my choice”?
                          Yep, pretty stupid to force anyone to not have freedom to choose about their own bodies, abortion or vaccine mandates

So vote pro choice, your body your choice
                          Funny how that works

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            That and we just don’t know what these jabs are going to do!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                              I believe it is also a felony to acquire someone's health information illegitimately. HIPAA laws are pretty straight forward and pretty tough.
                              HIPPA rules are typically governed within the medical community & medical insurance ensuring personal health records are protected as they are shared via consent.
                              Personal health records & conditions are not always protected by HIPPA in other business settings & in many cases a business can inquire of health conditions if it’s a safety risk to you or others
                              One example in the case of hiring a welder & they inquire if you have a pacemaker is NOT a violation

Not that I agree with all the masks mandates, how vaccinated vs non vaccinated are treated
                              But HIPPA is not as wide spread protection of health disclosure in all circumstances as one might think

Comment

Hog. Do Hippa laws apply, to AIDS ?

Comment

Working...
                                X