Today’s CDC report says 74% of cases are vaxed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today’s CDC report says 74% of cases are vaxed

Yep, this is a small group but other reports reflect this all over the world.

My prediction is they wanted a final vax push for sinister reasons, then they back off and say oops. Then, no recourse for whatever ramifications of the jab.

How can the FDA approve this stuff if the CDC and VAERs show its bad ?

I’m open to any theories in this crazy scenario
    Last edited by Johnny44; 07-30-2021, 12:49 PM.

No wonder they stopped counting.

Comment

Theyll never admit theyre wrong. All they will say is its best to get the shot. The excuse will end up like the flu shot in that different strains of the virus might not be blocked by the shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Personally I think its a change in agenda coming. Maybe something to do with the other post released about the pill they are working on?

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

I believe it was the head of the UK’s health care crap that said a couple weeks ago that 60% of COVID hospitalization were fully vaccinated people. Then a couple days later he said he got the data exactly 180 backwards. Well,,,,, I bet he accidentally told the truth the first time

Comment

Just don’t know

Comment

I thought as of now there is no tests that tell if it is the “Delta” variant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Weird stuff man

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post

That's what I thought, too, unless it was sent for further testing to a micro-biology lab, but diagnoses was either positive of negative not variant specific.

Comment

Australia said that 100% of hospitalizations were vaxed. Not sure if they "pulled" that info since.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                      Personally I think its a change in agenda coming. Maybe something to do with the other post released about the pill they are working on?

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=815909
                      This, I will agree with you on, but I fear it is not about the pill treatment, but about causation for another shutdown ahead of the mid term elections. It will slowly trickle out. Then around Jan/feb next year it will be announced that Trump forced the Pharma Co’s to rush this to market and therefore they weren’t ready and we must shutdown again to get this under control. And oh by the way, let’s not vote in person again.

Comment

And all the folk that have strokes, Trumps fault.

Alright, we can drink together and hypothesize more

Comment

Serious question- Just to clarify I believe in human body to overcome virus through built up defense systems. That is my choice and and I will accept the outcome.

Question- If a person is vaccinated will their system still be able to build antibodies required to fight viruses that the specific vaccine was not designed for? I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post

Initial genomic sequencing of specimens from 133 patients identified the Delta variant in 119 (89%) cases and the Delta AY.3 sublineage in one (1%) case; genomic sequencing was not successful for 13 (10%) specimens.

From that article.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                              Initial genomic sequencing of specimens from 133 patients identified the Delta variant in 119 (89%) cases and the Delta AY.3 sublineage in one (1%) case; genomic sequencing was not successful for 13 (10%) specimens.

From that article.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

That is what made me make that post. I have found some sources that say the delta variant can be found on large scale tests but not individually? Not sure what that means

Comment

Working...
                              X