Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2021, 01:08 PM   #2051
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FBG
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmjag64 View Post
Lol felt this might be a good time to share some more hard facts, again. This is precisely why everyone laughs at Texas when they try to convince each other they're so great. Last 5 years, pre-covid, in comparison to another state school in the big 3 men's sports.
If you are so good then you should be able to find a conference and stand on your own for once. Instead you have leeched off of Texas for the better part of 50 years.
Take Dead Aim is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 01:10 PM   #2052
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmjag64 View Post
Bc OU isnt on here acting like a bunch of jackwagons. They prove their value on the field.
What has Texas fans on here said that has you so fired up?

Texas has been terrible.
Texas is getting better.
Texas is excited about the move to the SEC
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 01:10 PM   #2053
Fmjag64
Ten Point
 
Fmjag64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: DFW
Hunt In: NTX & WTX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Sand aggy is really mad and scared. I get it. Relax though. We had some much better discussion going for a while.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
You mean before someone pointed out how bad UT really is and supported it with data and facts? I have no hard feelings but I'll call a spade a spade. If TCU or Aggie was on here over inflating themselves, they'd get called out too.

Last edited by Fmjag64; 07-30-2021 at 01:13 PM.
Fmjag64 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 01:11 PM   #2054
Laketex
Ten Point
 
Laketex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Denison, Tx
Hunt In: Wherever I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
The obsession is real.


OK let's all say it together now.... DELUSIONAL. that's D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L. One more time DELUSIONAL

You may want to give that tech degree back and quit making fun of the t shirt fans.
Looked like facts to me. I guess money can't buy championships.
Laketex is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 01:11 PM   #2055
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmjag64 View Post
Bc OU isnt on here acting like a bunch of jackwagons. They prove their value on the field.
They only have one dude on here. Lol.

What Texas fan has acted that way? All I see is Red Raiders and Aggies acting like jackholes. Texas replies to y'all are warranted.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 01:14 PM   #2056
Fmjag64
Ten Point
 
Fmjag64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: DFW
Hunt In: NTX & WTX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
They only have one dude on here. Lol.

What Texas fan has acted that way? All I see is Red Raiders and Aggies acting like jackholes. Texas replies to y'all are warranted.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
You also see a 10-2 record in the future lol might get those eyes checked.
Fmjag64 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 01:19 PM   #2057
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oatmeal, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmjag64 View Post
You also see a 10-2 record in the future lol might get those eyes checked.
Your ignorance continues to shine. Pay attention before you run your mouth...I mean it's already been pointed out once already.

BoB was referring to if Texas had aggys murderers row gauntlet of a schedule this year. Not that Texas would go 10-2 with their schedule. Not sure why it's so hard for yall.
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 01:21 PM   #2058
Fmjag64
Ten Point
 
Fmjag64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: DFW
Hunt In: NTX & WTX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
If you are so good then you should be able to find a conference and stand on your own for once. Instead you have leeched off of Texas for the better part of 50 years.
Texas has a Billion dollar endowment that they and A&M got at the beginning of time from the state lol. Without that endowment (MONEY) UT wouldn't be sh**t. So don't even start down that wormhole. These facts are all against a school (Tech) with half the operating budget and a fraction of the "money". Imagine if the playing fields were equal, as they should be. Money got UT in the SEC, not merit. And i'm not arguing that Tech is better, I'm saying Texas just isn't as good as yall pipe them up to be. That's all.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Fmjag64; 07-30-2021 at 01:25 PM.
Fmjag64 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 01:25 PM   #2059
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

For the love of god stop destroying the thread. Y'all told us all of this yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 01:30 PM   #2060
c3products20
Ten Point
 
c3products20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmjag64 View Post
Texas has a Billion dollar endowment that they and A&M got at the beginning of time from the state lol. Without that endowment (MONEY) UT wouldn't be sh**t. So don't even start down that wormhole. These facts are all against a school (Tech) with half the operating budget and a fraction of the "money". Imagine if the playing fields were equal, as they should be. Money got UT in the SEC, not merit. And i'm not arguing that Tech is better, I'm saying Texas just isn't as good as yall pipe them up to be. That's all.
The same arrogance you see on TBH is the same arrogance that walked right up to the SEC and said y'all need us so let us in. SEC said I'm your huckleberry!
c3products20 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 01:37 PM   #2061
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Thread saver.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:02 PM   #2062
Rubi513
Pope & Young
 
Rubi513's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Centerville
Hunt In: Walker County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Thread saver.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Lmao!
Just enjoy the butt hurt BoB!
Rubi513 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:06 PM   #2063
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3products20 View Post
They're going to find somewhere thats going to pay them 160 million in two years? Right now they are getting 30 million a year from the Big 12 correct? Play 2021 and 2022 in the Big12 take your 60million then make UT pay you 100 million to get out... Then it's on to the next conference with a little jingle in your pocket.....
1. Full price buyout is more like something in the $70-80 range for each school. It is very unlikely that they will have to pay the full amount, but Texas will do it to get out of the conference and playing a full SEC schedule by 2022.

2. If TX and OU leave, the Big 12 will not be getting the $35-37 million per year per school no matter who they add. Speculation has that at something more like $9 million.

3. The next conference is a problem for all of these schools as it seems that the PAC, B1G, and ACC are all, surprisingly, being smart and patient out of this.
El General is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:08 PM   #2064
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
What happened the last time yall played Ole Miss and Arkansas?
Charlie Strong.
El General is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:18 PM   #2065
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmjag64 View Post
Texas has a Billion dollar endowment that they and A&M got at the beginning of time from the state lol. Without that endowment (MONEY) UT wouldn't be sh**t. So don't even start down that wormhole. These facts are all against a school (Tech) with half the operating budget and a fraction of the "money". Imagine if the playing fields were equal, as they should be. Money got UT in the SEC, not merit. And i'm not arguing that Tech is better, I'm saying Texas just isn't as good as yall pipe them up to be. That's all.
Zero dollars of that endowment go towards athletics.

And the endowment (for the whole system) is $30 billion.

Last edited by El General; 07-30-2021 at 02:22 PM.
El General is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:23 PM   #2066
DaleGribble
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: San Angelo
Hunt In: All over
Default

Man fmjag64 is worse than a sip in this thread. he is upset l o l
DaleGribble is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:26 PM   #2067
Hoss163
Pope & Young
 
Hoss163's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Abilene tx
Hunt In: Coleman & Melvin Tx
Default

It doesn’t matter who is playing in the SEC . Until Saban retires it’s going to be Alabama’s conference to lose year in and year out . That’s the bottom line oklahoma are texas has not proven they can beat Alabama yet . Heck A&M was the only team to beat Alabama in 2012 but guess what Alabama was still the national champs !
Hoss163 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:31 PM   #2068
bossbowman
Ten Point
 
bossbowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Hunt In: Bosque Brown Freestone Hill Navarro Counties
Default

UT/OU also had a 99 year contract they signed with Big 12 years back. Theres additional legal gymnastics to break that penalty monies that will result.
bossbowman is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:53 PM   #2069
RaginCagin
Ten Point
 
RaginCagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Louisiana
Hunt In: Louisiana
Default

As excited as I am about OU & UT moving over for football I can't wait for LSU vs UT baseball. The race to see who gets NC # 7 first will be fun.
RaginCagin is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:55 PM   #2070
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCagin View Post
As excited as I am about OU & UT moving over for football I can't wait for LSU vs UT baseball. The race to see who gets NC # 7 first will be fun.
Agree on that one!
lanceodom is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:58 PM   #2071
Rubi513
Pope & Young
 
Rubi513's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Centerville
Hunt In: Walker County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
UT/OU also had a 99 year contract they signed with Big 12 years back. Theres additional legal gymnastics to break that penalty monies that will result.
Yea, they probably didn’t even think about that...
Rubi513 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 02:59 PM   #2072
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss163 View Post
It doesn’t matter who is playing in the SEC . Until Saban retires it’s going to be Alabama’s conference to lose year in and year out . That’s the bottom line oklahoma are texas has not proven they can beat Alabama yet . Heck A&M was the only team to beat Alabama in 2012 but guess what Alabama was still the national champs !

Aggies championship


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 03:02 PM   #2073
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCagin View Post
As excited as I am about OU & UT moving over for football I can't wait for LSU vs UT baseball. The race to see who gets NC # 7 first will be fun.
I'm going to the Box. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 03:20 PM   #2074
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

https://twitter.com/insidethencaa/st...510143490?s=21

Will this be in Philly?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 03:21 PM   #2075
waterdog
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

kirk herbstreit whats his problem ?
waterdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 03:24 PM   #2076
flatlander
Ten Point
 
flatlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Corpus Christi
Hunt In: Llano
Default

The last 10-12 years for the Longhorns hasn't been great, but not the worst in recent history.


1997 0.364 2020 0.7
1996 0.615 2019 0.615
1995 0.808 2018 0.714
1994 0.667 2017 0.538
1993 0.5 2016 0.417
1992 0.545 2015 0.417
1991 0.455 2014 0.462
1990 0.833 2013 0.615
1989 0.455 2012 0.692
1988 0.364 2011 0.615
1987 0.583 2010 0.417
1986 0.455 2009 0.929

55.37% 59.43%
flatlander is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 03:43 PM   #2077
James
Ten Point
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
kirk herbstreit whats his problem ?
Pretty much what most of us have been saying the whole time. TU does not fit in the SEC culture. This is all going to kill College Football as we know it. His quote below ....

“My concern is not knowing what this will lead to. And again, I just hate losing the tradition of this sport,” Herbstreit continued. “I’ve always been, I guess naive to it, I’ve always tried to be the guy that’s like, ‘No, we’re gonna hold on to our traditions. People care about those traditions. They care about the rivalries.’ Clearly, the decision-makers don’t. And we’re now in an arms race and it’s about the money.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sat...rivalries/amp/
James is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 03:47 PM   #2078
Rubi513
Pope & Young
 
Rubi513's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Centerville
Hunt In: Walker County
Default

So it’s fine when other teams leave, just not when Texas does it. Got it...

Last edited by Rubi513; 07-30-2021 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Chad beat me to it
Rubi513 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 04:00 PM   #2079
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

It’ll rekindle multiple “rivalry’s”. Herbie is a titbag.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 04:17 PM   #2080
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
It’ll rekindle multiple “rivalry’s”. Herbie is a titbag.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
agreed.
lanceodom is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 04:34 PM   #2081
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
The last 10-12 years for the Longhorns hasn't been great, but not the worst in recent history.


1997 0.364 2020 0.7
1996 0.615 2019 0.615
1995 0.808 2018 0.714
1994 0.667 2017 0.538
1993 0.5 2016 0.417
1992 0.545 2015 0.417
1991 0.455 2014 0.462
1990 0.833 2013 0.615
1989 0.455 2012 0.692
1988 0.364 2011 0.615
1987 0.583 2010 0.417
1986 0.455 2009 0.929

55.37% 59.43%
Yes, they’ve been real bad longer than they would like to remember. Still pretty high from 05.
oktx is online now   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 04:34 PM   #2082
Rubi513
Pope & Young
 
Rubi513's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Centerville
Hunt In: Walker County
Default

Herbstreit is worried about that recruiting pipeline from Texas to o. state...
This definitely hurts it.
Rubi513 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 04:58 PM   #2083
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
Yes, they’ve been real bad longer than they would like to remember. Still pretty high from 05.
Texas 6-5-1 vs OU during those seasons. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 04:59 PM   #2084
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Texas 6-5-1 vs OU during those seasons. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
thats funny
lanceodom is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 05:05 PM   #2085
2Lazy2P
Ten Point
 
2Lazy2P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NE Texas
Hunt In: NE Texas/SE Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Pretty much what most of us have been saying the whole time. TU does not fit in the SEC culture. This is all going to kill College Football as we know it. His quote below ....

“My concern is not knowing what this will lead to. And again, I just hate losing the tradition of this sport,” Herbstreit continued. “I’ve always been, I guess naive to it, I’ve always tried to be the guy that’s like, ‘No, we’re gonna hold on to our traditions. People care about those traditions. They care about the rivalries.’ Clearly, the decision-makers don’t. And we’re now in an arms race and it’s about the money.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sat...rivalries/amp/
Herbie took a break from crying over being born white?
2Lazy2P is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 05:15 PM   #2086
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Looks like Texas was able to pick up a few bread crumbs for the BBQ and pool party on the 40.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 05:18 PM   #2087
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Texas 6-5-1 vs OU during those seasons. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Actually, OU is 20-15-1 during those seasons...
oktx is online now   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 06:50 PM   #2088
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

So, what’s Okie State got to say about all this?
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 06:51 PM   #2089
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Welcome to the SEC guys!!
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 07:12 PM   #2090
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FBG
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Welcome to the SEC guys!!
Thank you.
Take Dead Aim is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 07:24 PM   #2091
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCagin View Post
As excited as I am about OU & UT moving over for football I can't wait for LSU vs UT baseball. The race to see who gets NC # 7 first will be fun.

I’m here for all of that!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 07:31 PM   #2092
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmjag64 View Post
Bc OU isnt on here acting like a bunch of jackwagons. They prove their value on the field.

What’s your excuse, Francis? Leach should have locked your whiney *** in an equipment closet. You’ve made your weak *** point 74 times, we know you’re super proud of your chart, now set down and shut the **** up! Your throwing up all over the thread….****ing kids…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-30-2021 at 07:34 PM.
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 07:31 PM   #2093
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
kirk herbstreit whats his problem ?
He works for ESPN. The woke network. That’s his problem.
Bayouboy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 07:33 PM   #2094
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss163 View Post
It doesn’t matter who is playing in the SEC . Until Saban retires it’s going to be Alabama’s conference to lose year in and year out . That’s the bottom line oklahoma are texas has not proven they can beat Alabama yet . Heck A&M was the only team to beat Alabama in 2012 but guess what Alabama was still the national champs !
LSU says hi from 2019.
Bayouboy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 07:53 PM   #2095
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy View Post
He works for ESPN. The woke network. That’s his problem.
Ummm....didn't espn cause this whole debacle lol
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 07:54 PM   #2096
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
What’s your excuse, Francis? Leach should have locked your whiney *** in an equipment closet. You’ve made your weak *** point 74 times, we know you’re super proud of your chart, now set down and shut the **** up! Your throwing up all over the thread….****ing kids…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Drops the mike....
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 08:07 PM   #2097
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Drops the mike....
You mean “mic”?
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 08:12 PM   #2098
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
You mean “mic”?

Smart is slipping. He didn’t even know the last your vs you’re error.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 08:15 PM   #2099
janleana
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Default

What's this thread about?
janleana is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2021, 08:16 PM   #2100
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FBG
Default

So no one want to disucss the hottest cheerleaders besides BoB
Take Dead Aim is offline   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com