Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2021, 05:59 PM   #1751
EastTexasMan
Pope & Young
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: East Texas - Pop Up blind & Old Mexico
Default

“ Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby tells @SINow that he has documented evidence that ESPN tried to encourage an unnamed conference to add Big 12 members in an effort to destabilize the league so Texas & OU could avoid exit fees.

"It is tortious interference," he says.”
EastTexasMan is online now   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 05:59 PM   #1752
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FBG
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
If the SEC Vote goes in TU favor tomorrow, I am convinced it was mail-in ballots, no voter ID required. None of y’all can convince me otherwise.
You are sorta right. Vote already happened between the bulk of them months ago. Tomorrow is a formality.
Take Dead Aim is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 06:00 PM   #1753
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbad243 View Post
Who gives a crap, get back to the football banter!
There is no football banter lol, its late July! Why do you think this is happening now?
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 06:24 PM   #1754
James
Ten Point
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

https://www.ourdailybears.com/2021/7...Z-y87y9PgCJSqE
James is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 06:31 PM   #1755
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Pimp slapped

ESPN statement on the Big 12's cease and desist letter: “The claims in the letter have no merit.”




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 06:35 PM   #1756
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
If the SEC Vote goes in TU favor tomorrow, I am convinced it was mail-in ballots, no voter ID required. None of y’all can convince me otherwise.
I laughed.
El General is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 06:39 PM   #1757
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasMan View Post
“ Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby tells @SINow that he has documented evidence that ESPN tried to encourage an unnamed conference to add Big 12 members in an effort to destabilize the league so Texas & OU could avoid exit fees.

"It is tortious interference," he says.”
A couple of lawyer buddies of mine commented on a possible tortious interference suit regarding the SEC at the beginning of this. They basically said as defense attorneys when they see tortious interference on a lawsuit they aren't worried.

But, at the end of the day, this is just a negotiating position for the Big 12. If they want to continue to be a conference, they need ESPN.
El General is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 06:46 PM   #1758
bigbad243
Ten Point
 
bigbad243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Fredericksburg and Hye Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
There is no football banter lol, its late July! Why do you think this is happening now?
What was happening was some weird bromance crud about what each learned about themselves at their schools. If we are going down that road lets talk about the chicks from the past at least.
bigbad243 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 06:55 PM   #1759
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbad243 View Post
What was happening was some weird bromance crud about what each learned about themselves at their schools. If we are going down that road lets talk about the chicks from the past at least.
True story
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 06:56 PM   #1760
James
Ten Point
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbad243 View Post
What was happening was some weird bromance crud about what each learned about themselves at their schools. If we are going down that road lets talk about the chicks from the past at least.
You’re right.
Hot Country, College Station Chicks in short shorts, tank tops and boots > Confused hippie chicks with blue hair and arm pit hair in Austin
Ags Win again
James is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:00 PM   #1761
James
Ten Point
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

TEXAS A&M SYSTEM BOARD OF REGENTS VOTES TO SUPPORT SEC EXPANSION

https://www.tamus.edu/texas-am-syste...sec-expansion/

I was hoping we could abstain so it’d be 13-0. Nov. 19, 1915: Texas A&M defeated Texas, 13-0, at Kyle Field. ... In February 1917, a group of Aggies stole the Texas mascot and branded the 1915 score into the longhorn's hide

Last edited by James; 07-28-2021 at 07:03 PM.
James is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:06 PM   #1762
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post



You’re right.

Hot Country, College Station Chicks in short shorts, tank tops and boots > Confused hippie chicks with blue hair and arm pit hair in Austin

Ags Win again
Dumbest comment yet and that is saying alot on a thread with Chase This, CHL and the Red Raider scorned. Lol.

Dear lord man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-28-2021 at 07:11 PM.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:10 PM   #1763
James
Ten Point
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Dumbest comment yet.

Dear lord man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Take a Joke, thousands of hot chicks at both schools. There, I finally said something nice about TU!

Last edited by James; 07-28-2021 at 07:14 PM.
James is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:11 PM   #1764
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Bowlsby has already overplayed his hand.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:18 PM   #1765
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
TEXAS A&M SYSTEM BOARD OF REGENTS VOTES TO SUPPORT SEC EXPANSION

https://www.tamus.edu/texas-am-syste...sec-expansion/

I was hoping we could abstain so it’d be 13-0. Nov. 19, 1915: Texas A&M defeated Texas, 13-0, at Kyle Field. ... In February 1917, a group of Aggies stole the Texas mascot and branded the 1915 score into the longhorn's hide


Regent Michael Hernandez was the only vote to oppose the statement. Hmmm, the leak.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:18 PM   #1766
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Bowlsby has already overplayed his hand.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He's not the best 'leader'.....
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:20 PM   #1767
bossbowman
Ten Point
 
bossbowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Hunt In: Bosque Brown Freestone Hill Navarro Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbad243 View Post
Not a great way for B12 to start the battle IMO
Never seen Bowlsby that animated he is usually one step above comatose They are fighting for their life and not going to just roll over and die. This could get real ugly if these first accusations are this strong.
bossbowman is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:23 PM   #1768
c3products20
Ten Point
 
c3products20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post



You’re right.

Hot Country, College Station Chicks in short shorts, tank tops and boots > Confused hippie chicks with blue hair and arm pit hair in Austin

Ags Win again
At least the girls in College Station are actually girls and not confused boys pretending to be girls......
c3products20 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:26 PM   #1769
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3products20 View Post
At least the girls in College Station are actually girls and not confused boys pretending to be girls......



https://maroonlink.tamu.edu/organiza...resourcecenter
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:29 PM   #1770
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3products20 View Post
At least the girls in College Station are actually girls and not confused boys pretending to be girls......
There are more hot women in either Westlake or Lakeway than all of BCS. Either of them. Not both combined. Round Rock, Cedar Park or Leander too. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:31 PM   #1771
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
These boys need to think before commenting.

Draggieland. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:39 PM   #1772
bigbad243
Ten Point
 
bigbad243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Fredericksburg and Hye Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
Never seen Bowlsby that animated he is usually one step above comatose They are fighting for their life and not going to just roll over and die. This could get real ugly if these first accusations are this strong.
Yeah but he is a dumbace for going after someone with the resources of ESPN lol. All they are going to say we talk about media rights and thats all. We have no power to realign conferences, that is up to you Bowlsby. Its all theater
bigbad243 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:39 PM   #1773
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

This is a negotiating ploy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:43 PM   #1774
Bullseye07
Pope & Young
 
Bullseye07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Celina
Hunt In: Leon/Freestone Cos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
There are more hot women in either Westlake or Lakeway than all of BCS. Either of them. Not both combined. Round Rock, Cedar Park or Leander too. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yeah and it cost a lot of money to make them that way.

To be fair, I don’t mind a tasteful lift kit or bolt ons.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bullseye07 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:44 PM   #1775
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
If the SEC Vote goes in TU favor tomorrow, I am convinced it was mail-in ballots, no voter ID required. None of y’all can convince me otherwise.

You can’t reason someone out of a stance that they didn’t reason themselves in to.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:51 PM   #1776
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbad243 View Post
What was happening was some weird bromance crud about what each learned about themselves at their schools. If we are going down that road lets talk about the chicks from the past at least.

Partying with chicks from certain schools, I would rank Texas and atm pretty even, though I partied with the Texas girls in New Braunfels and tents are not really the best place to judge. Neither could hold a candle to Tech, in my experience. They party different up on the Llano! Tarleton was a pleasant surprise, but that’s a different “scale” to judge by.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:53 PM   #1777
c3products20
Ten Point
 
c3products20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
Yes. All leftist issues and all. Hate to tell you the universities across the board are all far left and screwing with our youth. After Rice the degree from UT is next in value. Now if my child wanted to go to A&M because of a degree I wouldn't stop them. They are my kid and I will support them even when I know they are making a mistake. I do wish A&M would raise their entrance standards so it wasn't come one come all. I think that waters down the degree. Supply and demand so to speak. I am sure A&M has their resaons($) but Perry did the university no favors in dropping entrance standards.
I don't know all about all that! I doubt Vince Young would of made into A&M academically!! My cousin was in several classes with him at UT.. Lets just say it was a miracle he even qualified to play!
c3products20 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:54 PM   #1778
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Partying with chicks from certain schools, I would rank Texas and atm pretty even, though I partied with the Texas girls in New Braunfels and tents are not really the best place to judge. Neither could hold a candle to Tech, in my experience. They party different up on the Llano! Tarleton was a pleasant surprise, but that’s a different “scale” to judge by.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Agree on all accounts. We used to thoroughly enjoy driving up to the Kalf Fry!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:55 PM   #1779
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3products20 View Post
I don't know all about all that! I doubt Vince Young would of made into A&M academically!! My cousin was in several classes with him at UT.. Lets just say it was a miracle he even qualified to play!

Oh sweet Jesus….


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:56 PM   #1780
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye07 View Post
Yeah and it cost a lot of money to make them that way.

To be fair, I don’t mind a tasteful lift kit or bolt ons.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes more sense than anything posted in the last 4 days…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 07:59 PM   #1781
c3products20
Ten Point
 
c3products20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
University of Texas is a 4 star "premiere" campus on the gay pride index. A&M isn't even listed on their website, sorry to disappoint.......

https://www.campusprideindex.org/cam...exas-at-austin
c3products20 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:02 PM   #1782
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Who gives a ****? There are queer’s everywhere these days. Jebus Jeb


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:07 PM   #1783
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3products20 View Post
University of Texas is a 4 star "premiere" campus on the gay pride index. A&M isn't even listed on their website, sorry to disappoint.......

https://www.campusprideindex.org/cam...exas-at-austin

Are you scared you’d be tempted, cupcake?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-28-2021 at 08:12 PM.
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:13 PM   #1784
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Who gives a ****? There are queer’s everywhere these days. Jebus Jeb


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That doesn't mean I have to like it being thrown in my face. I'll continue using the F word to describe people that aren't even gay. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:19 PM   #1785
c3products20
Ten Point
 
c3products20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Are you scared you’d be tempted, cupcake?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe??? Got any of those pics you send smart every night? Maybe one with some of those burnt orange chaps he likes so much!!! I highly doubt it but I'll let you know if I'd be interested in joining y'all one day...
c3products20 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:25 PM   #1786
James
Ten Point
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Partying with chicks from certain schools, I would rank Texas and atm pretty even, though I partied with the Texas girls in New Braunfels and tents are not really the best place to judge. Neither could hold a candle to Tech, in my experience. They party different up on the Llano! Tarleton was a pleasant surprise, but that’s a different “scale” to judge by.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We had extremely similar experiences. I agree on Tech statement 100%. Look at us all getting along
James is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:26 PM   #1787
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Will the SEC allow texas to have “both” of their bands at each game?
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:28 PM   #1788
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
We had extremely similar experiences. I agree on Tech statement 100%. Look at us all getting along

Look at that, the nookie unites!



I’m afraid C3po won’t be able to relate…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:30 PM   #1789
c3products20
Ten Point
 
c3products20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Look at that, the nookie unites!



I’m afraid C3po won’t be able to relate…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, I have zero experience being the sleezy side chick that goes around sleeping behind peoples backs... It would appear you sips are pretty good at that!
c3products20 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:33 PM   #1790
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FBG
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Will the SEC allow texas to have “both” of their bands at each game?
Came for the football. School bands don't concern me.
Take Dead Aim is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:33 PM   #1791
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Ain’t nobody talkin bout sleepin!

Good lord, no wonder you’re so naive…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:37 PM   #1792
c3products20
Ten Point
 
c3products20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Ain’t nobody talkin bout sleepin!

Good lord, no wonder you’re so naive…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was a good attempt at humor..... It was almost funny! There is however a sensor on here so we can't use the exact words we would typically use....
c3products20 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:51 PM   #1793
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

It wasn’t even an attempt at humor.

Hell if you wanted to spend your college career in church, you should have gone to Baylor!

They won a title at something last year!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 08:56 PM   #1794
c3products20
Ten Point
 
c3products20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
It wasn’t even an attempt at humor.

Hell if you wanted to spend your college career in church, you should have gone to Baylor!

They won a title at something last year!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0743204727...17H8JEF8DAWY86

Here you go.
c3products20 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 09:06 PM   #1795
bigbad243
Ten Point
 
bigbad243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Fredericksburg and Hye Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Partying with chicks from certain schools, I would rank Texas and atm pretty even, though I partied with the Texas girls in New Braunfels and tents are not really the best place to judge. Neither could hold a candle to Tech, in my experience. They party different up on the Llano! Tarleton was a pleasant surprise, but that’s a different “scale” to judge by.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not with you on the tech side, but those Austin girls could get pretty wild. Always loved running into the Tech girls down in Acuna haha
bigbad243 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 09:57 PM   #1796
narco1
Eight Point
 
narco1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kyle, TX
Hunt In: Gillispie Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
I do.
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...texas-oklahoma

Guess you were misinformed
narco1 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 09:58 PM   #1797
Das71198
Ten Point
 
Das71198's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hallettsville
Hunt In: Victoria County
Default

.

Last edited by Das71198; 07-28-2021 at 10:00 PM.
Das71198 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 10:04 PM   #1798
James
Ten Point
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVasquez View Post
Geeeeeez @ some of the new callers on the Paul Finebaum show
Did you catch first time caller, Will from Austin calling in? Word of the day is Gratitude. Telling everyone that the SEC now runs though Austin, the SEC championship will be played in Dallas, and TU will be sitting at the head of the table, how we are all lucky to even be in the same room with them and how rich they’re going to make us?

These are the guys that constantly drive my hate

Last edited by James; 07-28-2021 at 10:08 PM.
James is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 10:08 PM   #1799
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Did you catch first time caller, Will from Austin calling in? Telling everyone that the SEC now runs though Austin, the SEC championship will be played in Dallas, and TU will be sitting at the head of the table, how we are all lucky to even be in the same room with them and how rich they’re going to make us?

These are the guys that constantly drive my hate

Probably an Aggie troll calling to make other Aggies and frankly other SECers to react to the Horns just like you did.... like Soros and the Democrats herding the minions via riots and getting the democraps back in control


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by Smart; 07-28-2021 at 10:10 PM.
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2021, 10:14 PM   #1800
Razorback01
Pope & Young
 
Razorback01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Johnson Co.
Hunt In: where my Elite takes me!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Did you catch first time caller, Will from Austin calling in? Word of the day is Gratitude. Telling everyone that the SEC now runs though Austin, the SEC championship will be played in Dallas, and TU will be sitting at the head of the table, how we are all lucky to even be in the same room with them and how rich they’re going to make us?

These are the guys that constantly drive my hate
Won't happen.
Razorback01 is offline   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com