Simone Biles mental issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Did you know that 25% of the women in the US are being treated for mental issues? Which means the other 75% are being left untreated!

Ho lee shart! Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Could you imagine Michael Jordan sitting out game 7 of the NBA finals due to stress?
      I can imagine him quitting in the middle of his career due to mental issues concerning his Father? Because Michael Jordan literally quit basketball due to stress.

Biles has already won this Country FOUR GOLD medals.

That vault wasn’t a bobble. She literally lost herself in the middle, and was seriously close to injuring herself.

She did quit, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that She has already performed as the BEST on the highest level. Four Gold Medals as a US Olympian.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s50K65PNeBU"]Charles Barkley Golf Swing - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The commander and chief of this country has very serious mental issues and he isn't quitting.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
            Truth they ALL have it, and if you say yours doesn't she hasn't shown you her crazy yet...
            I don’t care what you say, it’s still a man’s world. Our kind of crazy serves to help level the playing field just a bit. Keeps you men guessing, keeps you on your toes.

And be honest, you’d be bored otherwise.

Comment

It seems Shannon Miller supports Biles and she has obviously been there done that.

Comment

Simone Biles mental issues

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                I can imagine him quitting in the middle of his career due to mental issues concerning his Father? Because Michael Jordan literally quit basketball due to stress.

Figured somebody would try to use this.

He didn't quit in the middle of the NBA finals did he? The pinnacle series of a basketball players career? No he didn't. He nutted up and fulfilled his obligation to his teammates for the season.....

That's why he is a goat...

Last edited by Smart; 07-28-2021, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Figured somebody would try to use this.

He didn't quit in the middle of the NBA finals did he? The pinnacle series of a basketball players career? No he didn't. He nutted up and fulfilled his obligation to his teammates for the season.....
                  This...

It's more like a cramping Lebron thing lol

Comment

He quit under contract - due to stress. So you’d be wrong to mention him again. He literally quit on his Championship team due to stress.

Semantics is adding the caveat “middle of the finals”. He was in the pinnacle of his basketball career, and quit due to stress.

He did “nut up” a year and a half later, lol.

Simone already won gold for her team and country.

Comment

I feel for her but come on she should have said something awhile back. Your there now pull you head out of your *** and finish.

Comment

He quit under contract - due to stress. So you’d be wrong to mention him again. He literally quit on his Championship team due to stress.

Semantics is adding the caveat “middle of the finals”. He was in the pinnacle of his basketball career, and quit due to stress.

I thought MJ ghosted to avoid a gambling issue, and let things settle down, then re entered then nba
                        “” Michael Jordan insisted that he didn't have a gambling problem in 1993. "I have a competition problem," Jordan claimed in an interview with Ahmad Rashad. ... As long as he has been in the public eye, he has been known to bet on everything from golf and cards to minor competitions with teammates (and even security guards).May 17, 2020””

I am glad he did ghost and didn’t get Pete Rosed

Comment

She was literally in uniform at the competition when she quit, that's not even close to the same as MJ. I don't really care either way, she can do what she wants, but let's not try to make false comparisons. As a former gymnast my wife is a huge fan of hers so we're pretty disappointed but none of us know what's in her head so all we can do is accept it and root for whomever steps up in her place. I would think twice before putting her back in the world stage again though.

Comment

...as a fan I'm indifferent on the whole ordeal. I can't get past the stupidity involved in these olympics. Her quitting for justified or unjustified reasons is a yawn & just hope she's ok.

Ya wanna know what grinds my gears as a fan, it was being cheated outta two of the best boxing matches that never finished properly...you got 'no mas' Duran & ear chomp'n tyson who screwed up two of the best nights that shoulda been & never happened.

Musta been something 'mental'...

Comment

Whatever is the case with her I think all can agree that the people advising her along with her PR people are doing her a disservice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                                Whatever is the case with her I think all can agree that the people advising her along with her PR people are doing her a disservice.

They have her whole life. Who could have imagined sending a child around the world, to compete on the worlds stage, with the weight of a nation on their back…..could have led to some mental issues.

I still think this is a publicity stunt, though I don’t doubt she’s got some demons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X