This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Out him. If they're not at least a 10pt I'm not buying anything from someone on here. I've only bought from folks that have been around a while and recognize their screen name.
    Sad thing is he is a 10 point.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
      Posts 22, 26, and 27 might give you a hint.
      I am waiting , there is someone that has stepped in , we shall how it plays out...

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        I was trying to figure it out. Still home sick. Brain moving slow.

I’ll post it right here. COOLDAD1

No sense in beating around the bush about it lol.
        i guess i its out...... as I said we shall see how it plays out
        .still a dam shame one has to go through this

Comment

Yeah. Pretty sure others have had similar issues. Sucks OP. Hope you get it remedied.

Comment

Yes Sir, Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              Yeah. Pretty sure others have had similar issues. Sucks OP. Hope you get it remedied.
              If that's the case, why hasn't a moderator removed his account?

Comment

Following. Good luck OP

Comment

I think the power of our Classifieds is the comfort and trust we have with each other, whether we know each other or not. A few weeks ago I bought a rifle and paid for it electronically knowing that I would not be able to pick it up for a week. I would never do that anywhere but here! So our reputations on the green screen are paramount!

Blast away, we all need to know!

Comment

Cooldad1 ghosted me, I created a thread about what a Shyster the guy was, it went like 15 pages long full of issues and crap, and the mods closed and deleted it. Granted the people were piling on him pretty bad but... he deserves it. If the mods ignore this issue any longer they are kind of culpable themselves. Not trying to call anyone out or whatever but come on y'all. Right is right.

Comment

I hate to see crap like this. There's less and less honorable people now a days. I hope you get this cleared up soon. Good luck!

Comment

This is why there should be some kind of classified rating system

OR

Folks should use the "visitor messages" on profiles to rate classified experiences

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                          Cooldad1 ghosted me, I created a thread about what a Shyster the guy was, it went like 15 pages long full of issues and crap, and the mods closed and deleted it. Granted the people were piling on him pretty bad but... he deserves it. If the mods ignore this issue any longer they are kind of culpable themselves. Not trying to call anyone out or whatever but come on y'all. Right is right.
                          If this has been a repetitive issue, he should be barred from the classifieds all together...

Comment

Not so cool dad huh...

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                            We need a ratings system, or at least a feedback thread that can be searched. By deleting threads like yours it enables the rest of us to be ripped off.

Comment

Yes, a shame we would need something like that and a man can't or won't honor his word, but time they are a changin'. Seeing as this is not this guys first issue on classifieds I cant see why he isn't at least banned from that section at the very least.
                              When/if he posts something for sale again those of us aware of this/him need to make folks aware of his royal ******ry before he takes advantage of another good member here. Months have gone by and there is absolutely zero excuse for that IMO
                              Last edited by woodsbound; 07-27-2021, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X