Shooting/falling star tonight around 845

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else see it? In royse city area looking SE. biggest one I’ve ever seen and got larger the closer to the ground. Thought it was firework at first but it started way too high to be a firework.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
    Anyone else see it? In royse city area looking SE. biggest one I’ve ever seen and got larger the closer to the ground. Thought it was firework at first but it started way too high to be a firework.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m in Atlanta tx and just saw it a little bit ago.

Comment

I’m in Temple and saw it! Really cool. It was NNE from Temple.

Comment

Didn't see it but could be some kind of space junk falling back to earth

Either way, neat to see things like that

Comment

Supposedly a meteorite. Pretty cool if you got to see it.

Saw a bolide meteorite south of College Station back around 2013 while driving up hwy 6. Thought it was the end of the world it was so bright.

Comment

Didn’t see it, but it makes me think of the movie Armageddon (with Bruce Willis) and the whole what if scenario!

Comment

I saw it and assumed it was a close firework

BP

Comment

I saw one years ago that lit up the sky early one morning heading to hunt, later found out it was the space shuttle.

Comment

Saw it and it looked like part of it broke apart. We live halfway between Van and Lindale. It looked to me like it landed in Lindale. I one it didn’t but it looked close. Me and the wife both saw it and was kind of
                  confused as to what we saw at first. It looked to be to the NE of us.

Comment

Wife saw it, she thought it was fireworks also.

Comment

My wife and I both saw it, we were driving through Dallas going east on 20 and it seemed to come down right in front of us. I agree, the largest one I’ve ever seen.

Comment

I saw it right before it went down . Thought it was a firework until my wife`s Facebook blew up about it. Only seen it for 1/2 a second though.

Comment

Saw it in Savoy about 9. Thought it was a plane in trouble at first.

Comment

dad gum it. I missed it!

Comment

Working...
                            X