Tested Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    Stop using it and you’ll find out.......duh !
    LOL! Let’s hope he doesn’t breed.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      LOL! Let’s hope he doesn’t breed.
      How do you know the shot you took works? Because the government told you so? I hope you didn’t breed either...

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Going through the same thing.
        Not achy, no loss of smell or taste, no fever.
        Just very tired, and my head is about to explode it feels like, sinuses all jacked, eyeballs feel swollen lol.
        I have 0 allergies, and never have had them.
        Never had the flu or a flu shot.
        Day 3 now.
        Haven't taken anything for it yet, but will probably pick up some ivermectin on the way home.
        Life goes on, or it doesn't
        My wife has been experiencing same thing all week and went to the doctor today. Positive for the covid. Getting ivermectin now and trying to figure out how she should take it. Going by body weight.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
          My wife has been experiencing same thing all week and went to the doctor today. Positive for the covid. Getting ivermectin now and trying to figure out how she should take it. Going by body weight.
          Follow the direction from the horse wormer manufacturer.

Put a halter on her to maintain control. Squirt the paste in the back corner of her mouth and stroke her neck until she swallows it. Give her a bucket of feed and some hay. Good luck and I hope she gets to feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

Put a halter on her to maintain control. Squirt the paste in the back corner of her mouth and stroke her neck until she swallows it. Give her a bucket of feed and some hay. Good luck and I hope she gets to feeling better.
            Haha, I've already been longing her *** in the round pen!

Comment

You just ain’t right……..lol

Rwc

Comment

That's a good one Jay!

Comment

After 2 days with a low grade fever feeling totally washed out....I tested positive yesterday.

My strategy:
                  12 mg ivermectin. Started yesterday orally. Will repeat tomorrow
                  massive hydration around gallon of water a day with electrolytes
                  vit D3, C and zink in liquid form
                  Activated charcoal to remove toxins etc 2x day
                  Have been essentially fasting for 3 days already freeing energy up for my body to use in healing.Only thing I've eaten has been 4 peaches, some watermelon and a little miso soup

I spent Wednesday thursday in bed with very low grade fever but no energy. Woke up today fever gone feeling better but very little energy.Blurry eyes Will report back tomorrow .

Big question in my head during this ----This is what they shut the Whole world down For??????? I've had worse hangovers

Comment

Thanx for the laugh. I needed that today.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                      After 2 days with a low grade fever feeling totally washed out....I tested positive yesterday.

My strategy:
                      12 mg ivermectin. Started yesterday orally. Will repeat tomorrow
                      massive hydration around gallon of water a day with electrolytes
                      vit D3, C and zink in liquid form
                      Activated charcoal to remove toxins etc 2x day
                      Have been essentially fasting for 3 days already freeing energy up for my body to use in healing.Only thing I've eaten has been 4 peaches, some watermelon and a little miso soup

I spent Wednesday thursday in bed with very low grade fever but no energy. Woke up today fever gone feeling better but very little energy.Blurry eyes Will report back tomorrow .

Big question in my head during this ----This is what they shut the Whole world down For??????? I've had worse hangovers
                      Keep us posted on your progress.

How are you taking the Ivermectin?

Comment

Wife and I both had the covid in January. Not really bad, but still have congestion. After waiting the required time we both got the two shots. No regrets. Pray everyone will put aside beliefs and just get the meds (shot) too help control this crap. If not, please wear a mask to help from spreading.

Comment

Glad you made it thru without the ugly respiratory events!

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                            Wife and I both had the covid in January. Not really bad, but still have congestion. After waiting the required time we both got the two shots. No regrets. Pray everyone will put aside beliefs and just get the meds (shot) too help control this crap. If not, please wear a mask to help from spreading.
                            Yes, pray to God for everyone to put aside their beliefs. Yikes, dude.

Comment

Prayers and hope you feel better.

Comment

Oleman. You are praying people become spineless? I bet you have a hard time standing without a spine

Comment

Working...
                                X