Easton Axis Long Range build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easton Axis Long Range build

I shoot a recurve, and have been extremely impressed with the Axis Long Range 4mm 250 spine shafts! When I first built these arrows I went with the aluminum half outs that come standard with the arrows because I wasn't too concerned about durability. I was however taken back by how un-durable they would actually be. Has anyone tried the titanium option over the aluminum? Are they actually that much stronger to justify the cost of $80 per dozen?

I am shooting lights out with these shafts and want to stick with them, but I need an option that is more affordable than the Iron Will Snydercore system which I am looking at very seriously!

Have you looked at ethics archery they make an insert system that might fit the bill

Comment

I’d go with the iron will setup if I shot those, or any 4mm for that matter

Comment

After doing some more research and pricing I ordered a test kit from Day Six Gear. The centric component system looks solid!!! Thanks for the input, keep it coming! I haven't looked into Ethics, but I will today. The Iron Will setup is what inspired this thread. I was about to drop $500 on a dozen arrows and figured there had to be a better way! Looks good, but that's almost $43 per arrow by the time they are built

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jboehle21 View Post
          Have you looked at ethics archery they make an insert system that might fit the bill
          I just ordered these for my VAP TKO’s, recommended to me by my bow tech.

Comment

Update.... thanks for the recommendation on the ethics option! I got the inserts and sleeves and they were exactly what I needed and wanted. I wasn't "unimpressed" with day six, but the ethics seem to be just as good and less expensive!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good info

Comment

Working...
              X