Reloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reloading

I want to replace my Hornady auto charge. Looking at the Hornady Auto Charge Pro or the RCBS Charge Master Combo 1500. Leaning towards the RCBS. Not sure what to buy. What does the green screen have to say about it?

Thank you in advance!

RCBS. I’ve been pleased with my Chargemaster 1500 and the Chargemaster Lite. On the 1500, I had to adjust some settings and put a straw in the tube to make the throws more consistent. The Lite version has been spot on since it came out of the box.

I generally just don’t like Hornady stuff.

Comment

Look at the charge master lite. That this has really impressed me. It’s getting good reviews from what I’ve seen as well

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Another vote for the Chargemaster
        Lite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Charge master user here and I’ve been impressed.

Comment

Love my chargemaster lite.

Comment

Looks like the Chargemaster for the win!

Thank You for your input!

Comment

x2 on the chargemaster. Mine has served me well for 20 years or more. I've checked it for accuracy many times against a triple beam scale and it's always dead on accurate and the fastest of all the electronic throw scales. Way mo faster than my old Pact thrower.

Comment

Thanks Again for the advise!

Comment

I've been using Dillon presses for years and wouldn't consider anything else... Had a 550 that I sold after 100,000 or so rounds... You read that right 1K, i bought a 650 and then went to a 1050! I'm going to sell the 650 because I'm spoiled rotten by the 1050!

I can't tell you how many FREE parts Dillon has sent me over the years. I had a couple of Lee presses and they were okay but not in the same league as the Dillon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rango View Post
                      I've been using Dillon presses for years and wouldn't consider anything else... Had a 550 that I sold after 100,000 or so rounds... You read that right 1K, i bought a 650 and then went to a 1050! I'm going to sell the 650 because I'm spoiled rotten by the 1050!

I can't tell you how many FREE parts Dillon has sent me over the years. I had a couple of Lee presses and they were okay but not in the same league as the Dillon.

Let me know when you are ready to sell that 650! I’m trying to convince myself to make the jump.

Comment

Just bought a new charge master from Joe H. Thank Joe! Can’t wait to get it and get going

Comment

Originally posted by Rango View Post

Just looked at the Dillon line up! Wow is all I can say. Looks like some REALLY nice equipment!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            Let me know when you are ready to sell that 650! I’m trying to convince myself to make the jump.

I went out took the moving blanket dust cover off and snapped a pic. Listing is up now

Comment

Love my chargemaster 1500, I have also added the straw adapter and reprogrammed. Runs great and rarely over throws powder.

Comment

Working...
                              X