Lottery money! How to dispurse it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lottery money! How to dispurse it?

Not that I will ever have to worry about this, but how would you dispurse (sp) with that much money? Its not like you can take a check for 600 million dollars to the bank and cash it! Just curious!

Trust fund for the kids and extended family. Only get so much per year.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREMAN View Post
      Not that I will ever have to worry about this, but how would you dispurse (sp) with that much money? Its not like you can take a check for 600 million dollars to the bank and cash it! Just curious!
      What you talking about Willis? My wallets gonna be FAT!

Or do they make a billion dollar bill?

Comment

First stop is a high priced tax attorney.

Comment

Oh I have a list on where to put it but who do you take the check to in order to get it in the bank, trust fund ie....

Comment

If I were to play, and somehow win, the last thing I would do is go on a spending frenzy. That's asking for a bad road to arise in the travels for your family. I can't imagine too many of the hardcore lottery players will be able to handle that amount of money overnight.

Anyways, hire an attorney, form an LLC, take plenty of time before you make a single purchase or investment. The only immediate things that I would do is pay my tithe (I know, some folks think it's insane, but that's okay...they have the right to be wrong haha) and pay off all debt. After that, it would be a slow process to set up college funds for the kids, and make investments on the advice of men who I trust that have done well for themselves in business. And I would be the old codger at the coffee shop, who no one would believe had any money drive an old truck to town, overalls and work boots, wear a but up old straw hat year round with a sweat stain, maybe chewing on hay straw. Make myself look like the country bumpkin that I am to help ward off the leaches

Comment

I wouldn't even claim it until I had a plan that included legal and accounting people

I imagine you can deposit the check, funds availability would depend on strength/size of bank

Comment

This is the dumbest thread ever.

But I’m touched that so many of you are concerned about what I’m going to do with my winnings.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREMAN View Post
                  Oh I have a list on where to put it but who do you take the check to in order to get it in the bank, trust fund ie....
                  Gotcha now...as for an answer, I have no idea. I've never played the lottery, so it hasn't been a concern

Comment

Rims, women, and blow...it goes fast

Comment

I would suspect it would be a bank-to-bank transfer and not a paper check---

Comment

I’d get the governor of Texas to declare the state dish of Texas is chili with beans.

Comment

First of all, I'm not gonna take my money to the bank.....I'm gonna take the bank with my money.

Comment

After I got it dispersed I'd have to go make some enemies just to flaunt my F you monies.

Comment

I’d buy Neverland and doze the whole thing and turn it into a lake.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                              X