Be On the Look Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be On the Look Out

There is a guy running around Red River County ya’ll need to be on the look out for. He is about 5’9” and 180lbs. He held me down in a chair at the camp fire last night and poured Coor Lights and whiskey down my throat until 2:30 this morning. Now I feel like I have been run over by a truck sitting in this stand. If I see him again I’m gonna have words with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen that guy a time or too, seems like by the time the hunt is over And I get back to camp I’m not mad anymore especially when he hold me down again and pours another one down my throat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      There is a guy running around Red River County ya’ll need to be on the look out for. He is about 5’9” and 180lbs. He held me down in a chair at the camp fire last night and poured Coor Lights and whiskey down my throat until 2:30 this morning. Now I feel like I have been run over by a truck sitting in this stand. If I see him again I’m gonna have words with him.

I see a pattern here. Does he live in SE Texas and drive around the state looking to air-bow folks daily?

Comment

Heck I've seen him in central Tx. Near Waco. He ruined my hog hunt last year!

Comment

He has been terrorizing deer camps since Oct 1st. Got me in mid October. Hit me square between the eyes with a full bottle of Tomatin scotch. Took me 3 days to get well. I was wearing camo so I don't know how he found me.

Comment

Hell he roams South Texas too. Wears a holster with two tequila bottles on his side with shot glasses where bullets need to be. I call him Pancho "or morning hunt killer".

Comment

He must have a wife. I met her in or around 96. Nice girl......for about a week [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Think I run into his cousin up here in the Arkansas Ozarks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck we use to be best friends growing uo

Comment

But now the older I get we don’t see eye to eye anymore

Comment

Hate to ask what else he did to you when you were drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post

Lmao!

Comment

Ole gal got me with crown and coke earlier this week... be on the lookout!

Comment

Well, although I sometimes get around, it wasn't me. Or I would have had my little folding serving table with me. Might have been one of my cuzins though.

Comment

Working...
                              X