Got Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Covid

Wife got it Monday. Went to the hospital where she works and they gave her a shot. The next day she was feeling much better. Well wake up Thursday feeling bad coughing and she gives me a test positive. Call here boss and he sets me up for the same shot. 30 mins later start feeling better. The next morning wake up and I feel like a spring chicken. So ask her what was that shot. It's called a IV Pump shot. Instead of hanging and IV on you they pump this medicine right in your blood vein then they make you sit there for and hour and monitor you. She said it's and anti reverse medicine for Covid to stop it or what ever. I can believe how well that worked. Just wondering if any one on here has had one.

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
    Wife got it Monday. Went to the hospital where she works and they gave her a shot. The next day she was feeling much better. Well wake up Thursday feeling bad coughing and she gives me a test positive. Call here boss and he sets me up for the same shot. 30 mins later start feeling better. The next morning wake up and I feel like a spring chicken. So ask her what was that shot. It's called a IV Pump shot. Instead of hanging and IV on you they pump this medicine right in your blood vein then they make you sit there for and hour and monitor you. She said it's and anti reverse medicine for Covid to stop it or what ever. I can believe how well that worked. Just wondering if any one on here has had one.
    I tested + last Monday. Just now getting over it. Dr gave me a prescription for Pfizer’s new antiviral (which I didn’t fill) and nothing else. Said government wouldn’t give them more monoclonal antibodies. Over all it was fairly mild, just fighting a bad case of brain fog now.

Comment

<

Comment

Never heard of the shot treatment. I am very interested in this he name of medicine in shot or what was in the shot? Can you tell us where this offered. My friend went to Breath MD and was given IV options since the sorry azz government stopped monoclonal antibodies.

Glad you both feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On day 5 of my first go around with the Rona. Started having symptoms on Wednesday and I knew what it was. I had all the text book symptoms right down to the sense of smell thing. Tested positive on Friday. The clinic didn’t prescribe any antivirals just sent me home with steroids, an inhaler , cough medicine and a zpack.

Comment

Online Dr. was the only one who helped me with the long covid. After a year and a half I’m just about back to normal. The UT and Cristus clinics were less than useless since the follow the commie CDC guidelines.

Glad you kicked it JFFB.

Comment

Round 3 for my wife and I right now. She started with symptoms last Monday night, my 3 year old son on Wednesday, and me on Thursday. First time I had it was very flu like, 2nd was milder, and this time still mild, but dragging on. Wife had fever for 4 days, but I haven’t had any. I’m just achy and the head fog is annoying. We’re just doing a vitamin regimen and staying hydrated. Somehow my daughter didn’t get it, or just didn’t show any symptoms.

Comment

IV Pump Shot Me.

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                Never heard of the shot treatment. I am very interested in this he name of medicine in shot or what was in the shot? Can you tell us where this offered. My friend went to Breath MD and was given IV options since the sorry azz government stopped monoclonal antibodies.

Glad you both feel better.

Bebtelovimab. Seems like it's made by ELI Lilly. This is a contact # on the copy they gave me. 1-855-545-5921. The Doctor that gave it to me which is my wife's boss said his wife had it and when they gave her the shot she had the same results as I did in 24 hrs. Same with me and the wife after the shot. I'll try to post a picture of the paper.

Comment

My 3 year old and 5 year old have it right now. It is just more of an inconvenience right now more than anything. Having to juggle work and staying home with sick kids is rough. Hoping we are on the tail end of it.

Comment

Anyone got a suggestion on how to get rid of this brain fog?

Comment

Covid Shot

Copy of the paper work they gave about the medicine. Sorry could some on fix the pictures. Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Covid

Another I add to this at 2:00 PM when I got to the hospital my temp. was over 101 had fever chills body aches weak and it felt like some one had a pair of vise grips around my eye balls. In one hour they check you out again then let you go if every is okay. My temp. had dropped back to 98 and no more chills eyes had quit hurting. By the next morning I was bush hogging in the pecans orchards most of the day. Yesterday and today I even went and cut a few lawns for my lawn business so I don't get so far behind. But I'm not going to push in this heat and take a chance of it coming back. But that anti reverse shot is amazing is all I can say. I know they might be some what hard to get from what my wife said because she is a nurse there. There were only 2 doses there when she call to get mine. Hope this Helps some one out there. This Crap is getting Bad around here again right now. Talk to a friend of mine Friday evening that's had it twice and owns a GMC dealer ship and he told his hold shop has it right now. :{

Comment

4th of July I took my dad to the emergency room. Positive.
                          Wednesday, both me and my mom +.
                          Wife is in Estes Park for girls trip. Hit her last night.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had it last month, headaches were the worst part. Dr recommended chewing nicotine gum and it worked like magic, no more headaches just a slight buzz lol

Comment

Working...
                            X