User friendly trail cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User friendly trail cameras

Looking for user friendly (senior users children and a couple who are just technologically challenged) trail cameras. Are the new Browning’s simple to set up or do you need a degree in trail camera set up? Not really looking for cellular cameras.

Tasco. Order them off of Walmart.com

Comment

I actually have a few of them they are user friendly but they didn’t last more than a year. Some of these cameras were used in Missouri left out all winter and the rest in north Texas left out most of the year.

Comment

Most of the cameras now are user friendly. Usually, you just put in the batteries and a card and you're ready to go, especially if you don't worry about the date and time. If you want to adjust the date/time/number of photos per event/duration between events/photo versus video, that will take a few button pushes, but its usually easy to figure out. If all else fails just go with the factory settings and don't worry about the date and time.

Comment

Tasco cameras are very easy and inexpensive. I have several in Hardin County that are 5 years old and still running

Comment

I bought 5 cheaper Bushnell cams in 2013 and all but 1 are still working. I purchased a new L20 Bushnell cam about a month ago and its an easy set up. 66 dollars on Amazon Prime. I buy cheap and throw them away when they break. That's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              I bought 5 cheaper Bushnell cams in 2013 and all but 1 are still working. I purchased a new L20 Bushnell cam about a month ago and its an easy set up. 66 dollars on Amazon Prime. I buy cheap and throw them away when they break. That's just me.
              That is what i have been doing buying cheap ones the last couple year’s i have bought probably 6 Spypoint stealthcam bushnell muddy and wildgame cameras none of them are still working

Comment

I'm slowly going to all Tasco. They are $29.95 at Walmart. They are easy to set up and if one ever stops working, throw it away and get another one. None have quit working in the last 5 years though.

Comment

Highly recommend the brownings.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post
                    Browning is what I got for my FIL. Easy easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      I'm slowly going to all Tasco. They are $29.95 at Walmart. They are easy to set up and if one ever stops working, throw it away and get another one. None have quit working in the last 5 years though.
                      Same for me , some of mine are 5+ yrs old . Too many brownings worked less than 1 year .

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post
                        Agreed. Idk how many I’ve got. 12+ at least. I love em. Been running them for years. If you run lithium AAs they last nearly a year or more on one set.

Comment

Trip wire triggered to a Polaroid camera push button.

Comment

I bought a small Browning at Tractor Supply abt 2 years ago. Very easy setup. Easier than my old Moultries.

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
                              Same for me , some of mine are 5+ yrs old . Too many brownings worked less than 1 year .
                              I have a couple of Brownings left. One is 10 yrs' old and the other is 7. I have had a couple go down but still a very good camera, just cost more than a Tasco and not all that much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X