TTHA Extravaganza DALLAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTHA Extravaganza DALLAS

What the heck? Ft Worth Pi$$ off someone.
    Attached Files

Hmmm.... I have noticed attendance and vendor participation in Ft Worth has been down the last few years. Maybe they think moving to the bigger city will help.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Count me out. Just the Parking at the KBH is $$$$

Comment

Well, I guess we will still be there. They haven’t let exhibitors know or I missed the email.

Comment

I don’t care where it is, always a fun time. I’ll plan on attending as usual

Comment

Last year was the first year I've missed in a LONG time. Ft. Worth was convenient, Dallas is the opposite of that.

Comment

Likely has something to do with SCI purchasing TTHA and having connections with this venue due to the Dallas Safari Club conventions.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                  Last year was the first year I've missed in a LONG time. Ft. Worth was convenient, Dallas is the opposite of that.

Opposite for me. Much shorter drive to Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                    Likely has something to do with SCI purchasing TTHA and having connections with this venue due to the Dallas Safari Club conventions.
                    That had not occurred to me but that would make sense. Dallas is less convenient for me but more convenient to a bigger population

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                      Maybe, but the Dallas Safari Club and SCI have no relations. KBH Convention Center may have offered a better deal PLUS the OMNI being connected makes it easier for fenders to stay and walk back and forth, that is if the price is decent for the Omni!

Comment

Hopefully this change will be a good thing.

We always attend, but the quality/content has declined in the past several years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                          Count me out. Just the Parking at the KBH is $$$$
                          Let me explain. Relocation to Casper Wyoming the middle of May. Sold the KB Ranch in Rocksprings. Hoping Wyoming has shows like this. Texan all my life but Kids and Grandkids are calling. And I need an Elk, Mule Deer and a Speed Goat on my wall.

Comment

Dieing on the vine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Dieing on the vine.
                              It’s always been a bunch of tire kickers! I always hated being a exhibitor ! And that was Before the internet made it worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X