An offer to TBH Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An offer to TBH Members

Not sure if this is going to happen but I want to gauge any interest that might be out there:

I am going to open this up to Veterans and to youth hunters who have no other place to hunt. It will most likely but not necessarily be a doe hunt .

This is a guided hunt, myself or my designated representative will be in the blind with the hunter as well as the parent or guardian of any youth hunter.

If a youth hunter, they must be accompanied by at least one parent or guardian.

All hunters will need to be licensed and have proof of hunters education if applicable. All hunters will have to pass a shooting proficiency test on the range.

All hunters as well as guests will sign a liability waiver.

These will most likely be hunts, during January and February of 2021. Weekends will be ok but preference will be given to week day hunts.

The cost to hunt is zero. If you wish to stay on site there will be a charge of $50 per night. We have a three bedroom (will easily sleep up to 8) two bath doublewide trailer with a full kitchen and a fire pit for cooking. Family members are welcome within the confines of the sleeping arrangements. You are not required to stay on site to take advantage of this offer.

The ranch is located approximately 12 miles northwest of Richland Springs in San Saba County.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Awesome gesture sir

Comment

Would definitely be interested for my son. Following for potential further info. Great gesture sir.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great gesture, sir!

Comment

Outstanding offer sir!

Comment

This is awesome. Wish I had the chance like this when I was younger.

Comment

Bump for a heck of an offer

Comment

As a Military Veteran as well as a long time hunter I would consider coming out and helping with the guiding.
                Tom

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by TnTexas View Post
                    As a Military Veteran as well as a long time hunter I would consider coming out and helping with the guiding.
                    Tom
                    Thank you Tom!

Comment

This is a super nice deal... I was talking to my landowner about doing something similar on the farm I hunt.

Comment

Awesome gesture

Comment

Pretty awesome!

Comment

Very good of you to offer this up. Sounds like we hunt fairly close to you.

Comment

Great offer can’t beat Free! Good of you to share your place!

Comment

Working...
                              X