Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
    It all depends on your dealer. If you got a good dealer they will honor the price because you should be price protected. Some dealers don’t give a dam though.

Couldn't have said it better!!

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado87 View Post
      From what I’ve heard the 23’s won’t be released until at least October and orders may not be taken until November or December. No one seems to know. I am planning to order one when they are released but can’t seem to get a straight answer on when that will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I would like to order a 2023 too. Was wondering when they would start with the orders. Plan on giving my 2019 to my son as a surprise.

Comment

Talked with my salesman yesterday and he stated October/November time frame for orders. He has 43 customers on his list for 2023 F250's

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
          Talked with my salesman yesterday and he stated October/November time frame for orders. He has 43 customers on his list for 2023 F250's
          Guess I need to get on the list. Thanks.

Comment

1300 miles on my F-250 and the freaking ac is out.

I’m beyond ****** that I’m driving with the windows down coming back from Texas after setting up deer stands in a 2022 ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Oh boy that’s not good

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                1300 miles on my F-250 and the freaking ac is out.

I’m beyond ****** that I’m driving with the windows down coming back from Texas after setting up deer stands in a 2022 ****.

Hope it's something minor and they have you back up and running in the cold within a couple of hours.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                  Hope it's something minor and they have you back up and running in the cold within a couple of hours.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I dropped it off at the dealership.

Of course it started working once I turned it off and let it sit for a HR.

My 2017 went into limp mode and I drove it straight to the dealership and cut it off. They started it up and it never did it again.

I will say my wife’s car AC was still cooling way better than mine when we dropped it off.

I’m sure it will go out when I’m at the ranch in South Texas for 5 days opening weekend when it’s 95 out.

It was blowing really loud but nothing was coming out the vents. I’m guessing some sort of dampener wasn’t working. Still doesn’t explain when I don’t think it’s blowing as cold but cause just be me because I’m so ticked off of driving 3hrs with my windows down[emoji23]

Last edited by Black Ice; 08-14-2022, 01:46 PM.

Comment

The speaker son my driver side cut out last week.. I turned the radio off and back on and they worked again… too many dang computers!

Do I sound like a GOF yet??

Comment

I ordered an F 250 loaded with a long bed and the 7.3 gas motor in Feb. It will be at the dealership next week. My price was $64.400 and they gave me $49k for my 2016 platinum with 101k miles.

Comment

Ordered 2/21/22

Lariat Ultimate F350 Dually
                        No Gooseneck
                        No Sunroof
                        No Bedliner
                        No Power Steps

Comment

I’m going to keep my 2014 power stroke but I did order a 2023 F150 Raptor

Comment

Who near houston should I order from?

Comment

Looks like it’s some sort of sensor that is going out. Hopeful to have my truck back next week.

At least they found something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                                Who near houston should I order from?
                                I used Ryan Ford in Sealy and got invoice. Ask for Mark “Coach” Rios. He did me right.

Comment

Working...
                                X