Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marathons all day !
    Best fitting covers for sure.
    Fixing get a new truck and will be getting another set.
    Have had on the last 4 trucks with no problems.

Comment

Was just fixing to say that Jason recommended Marathon to me a few months back.

Comment

I had Marathons on my 04 F-150 and sold it in 2018 with 300K mi on it and the covers still looked great. Put Headwaters on my 18 F-150 and so far with 70K they look like new. going to pull off the fronts and console cover and wash them.

Either of these are great.

Comment

Wow looks like marathons are the way. Thanks for all the input

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
            I had Marathons on my 04 F-150 and sold it in 2018 with 300K mi on it and the covers still looked great. Put Headwaters on my 18 F-150 and so far with 70K they look like new. going to pull off the fronts and console cover and wash them.

Either of these are great.

Sounds like Headwaters are neck and neck with Marathons. Which have the better options (gun/bow holder, etc.)??

Comment

Marathon here also. This is my third truck that I’ve put them in.Nobody knows they’re covers. They always think they’re factory.

Comment

Headwaters in my last two trucks. Amazing quality and I won't use anything else

Comment

I've got wet okoles. Have had marathons and headwaters in other trucks. The okoles are neoprene and more comfortable but don't hold up as well. I'd go with headwaters.

Comment

Marathons 15% off right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X