No announcement yet.

Buc-cee's pulled pork sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got real bad food poisoning at one. just get ice and gas now.

Comment

Cant eat there BBQ, gives me indigestion.

Comment

I do not like their sandwiches. Jerky is fair at best. I have only tried a few. The praline fudge on the other hand is really good for a sweet tooth. No way I can eat a whole piece. It will last me 3 days.

Comment

Never ate at one and think I will keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Dammit…. That’s a bummer. FJB!!

Interesting they go up only .20 cents on a small bag and double the price of the larger bag. Bastages!

Used to be .79 and .99..

Buy 2 10 pound bags and your'e only paying 40 cent increase, not double the price................

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Man you guys complaining about Bucees eats have too high brow of tastes. It’s not a BBQ pit, it’s a freaking gas station lol.

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
              I think that about every food thread.

And that’s not trying to be funny.

Exactly.....It always amazes me at the difference in tastebuds folks have on these TBH threads and that somebody actually gets anything out of them when asking about any food thread on TBH. It's always....they are great or they suck. And then throw in the fellas who prides themselves in being different and knowing something you don't throwing in an out of the blue not even related choice or the guy who claims they can make it better in their backyards and its a recipe for a cluster F. Folks like what they like.... understandable... but asking 10,000 grown men what are the best eats in so and so town or anywhere on here is brain numbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                They ain't too bad but I got one of those breakfast sausage sammiches in Luling about a month ago and it's still laying along IH10 close to the Kingsbury exit.

I am pretty sure I know what stink bait tastes like now.
                My son thinks breakfast sandwiches are one of God's greatest creations. Got him a bacon and egg biscuit at bucees over the summer and he looked like it was Christmas morning. He took one bite, made a bad face, and asked his mom if he could please not eat the rest. Mom took a bite and she said it was just funky.

Comment

Their "BBQ" is as good as one can expect for a glorified gas station and as good as most of the chain places the tourists they cater to like. The eggs in their tacos got a bit of a funky taste and their kolaches are so so. I'll pass the overpacked beaver trap and go to praseks every time.

Comment

I’ll blow by Buccees and hit Joel’s in Flatonia or Praseks for a Rueben if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like some others have said good for what it is. I wouldn't stop at one strictly for food but its good enough that I don't have to make multiple stops for food and gas.

Comment

If your ever on 45 North in Centerville, do yourself a favor and get bbq sandwich from Woodys smokehouse

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          Agreed. The biscuit anything with egg is just nasty.
                          I will not eat their biscuits either. Terrible.

Comment

I was not a fan of their kolaches (too much bread). I had a chicken sandwich from there not too long ago that was really good. Brisket tacos were good to me. Never had the pulled pork. I'm not a picky eater though....the kolaches I bought both got ate versus throwing out the window.

Comment

breakfast food all sucks IMO. had a sliced brisket sandwich once, first bite I pulled all the meat out of the sandwich trying to bite through the brisket while driving down 35 ****** me off so bad I chunked it all out the window. never tried anymore of their "hot box" food again. the cold sandwiches and chicken salad are fine, and them hot saltine crackers are like crack!!

Comment

Life is too short to eat @ buc-cees, gas , ice , bathroom and GTFO , that place is a zoo full of idiots.food is mediocre at best .

Comment

Working...
                                X