No announcement yet.

Beautiful Knife Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are awesome. Is it too late to be a groomsman?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Man that is a great looking knife and love the sharpfinger style blade.

That would skin a doe in a hurry!!!

Comment

I need to orders me one !
        I don’t do Facebook though
        These are the bomb
        Attached Files

Comment

Where does he get his blanks?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I’m glad it worked out for you and hesitate to say anything. From looking at these and his Facebook page it appears he’s buying Pakistan knives and embellishing with logos. Just want to share a dose of truth as others may be wanting to do something similar in the future. Not a bash but most probably the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                I’m glad it worked out for you and hesitate to say anything. From looking at these and his Facebook page it appears he’s buying Pakistan knives and embellishing with logos. Just want to share a dose of truth as others may be wanting to do something similar in the future. Not a bash but most probably the case.
                x1000 That was my impression as well.

Comment

Very nice gift regardless of where or how they were made. I’m sure your wedding party will love them and be grateful.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Great gifts!

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                        Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                        x1000 That was my impression as well.
                        I felt the same. Leather works looks like it doesn't fit the knife very well either. Like he just found the closest thing off amazon that would fit. Not trying the dump on him, but a lot of "knife makers" take the easy way. Still make a nice gift.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotonSlinger View Post
                          Very nice gift regardless of where or how they were made. I’m sure your wedding party will love them and be grateful.
                          Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          I felt the same. Leather works looks like it doesn't fit the knife very well either. Like he just found the closest thing off amazon that would fit. Not trying the dump on him, but a lot of "knife makers" take the easy way. Still make a nice gift.
                          Agreed, nice gift if you know what they are and are paying for what they are. Not cool that he bought them on Etsy and eBay and said he made them is all. A quick look matched everything almost on his Facebook page to Pakistani junk on eBay and he’s calling it his own handmade stuff? Not knocking the OP at all but fear he probably got scammed again if he wasn’t told the truth.

He claims to make these Texas knives and sounds like he marks them up 500% on his private group knife page (why private?). Weird

Last edited by Leon County Slayer; 08-10-2022, 02:22 PM.

Comment

.)

Comment

The OP can't win for losing. Havalon makes a good knife....just saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X