This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
    I am not saying I agree with the theory. But it was just a theory that is all.
    Yup, it was a theory, no matter how stupid…

Comment

Stupid or not, there is an agenda at play by someone. It's Gundy or his new boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Stupid or not, there is an agenda at play by someone. It's Gundy or his new boss.
        Explain please.

Comment

Actually, it is not a theory. There is no supporting data. Therefore, it is a hypothesis.

Add me to the list of people not adding any value to the discussion as it pertains to CFB. I hate Mondays and just wanted to post something.

It sure seems like this was much to do about nothing. If his boss wanted him to stay, he could have squashed this as a non issue.
          Last edited by Rush2Judge; 08-08-2022, 10:27 AM.

Comment

It’s 11:59 and ou still sucks, next topic.

Comment

There has to be more to the story. No way him reading whatever was written is enough for him to resign. I can only imagine up a few scenarios:
              1. He added to the text or decided to "elaborate"
              2. He was told he would either get fired or needed to resign by some "woke" admin and is completely spineless and doesn't want to fight the "wokeness".
              3. Is ready to retire and saw the exit.
              4. Has another job opportunity with woke ESPN and figured this stance would boost his resume.

Comment

Man I think I said that word 70,000 times in the 90s. With an a of course.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just for added context.

There was 4 days from when he said it to when he resigned.

At least this story is covering up the Jimbo comment he made about Durkin.

Comment

I think that was the point gekko was trying to make. But lets keep our Hypothesis (thanks for the clarification R2Judge) to a minimum.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would shift OU, BU and OSU down about three slots and kick Texas out of the top 25. Otherwise, no issues with it. ND and Michigan are always over rated but who am I to talk?

I also question SC at 15. They were worse than Texas last year. How do they make top 20? A quarterback and a coach?

I guess I do have some issues with this list after all.
                        Last edited by Rush2Judge; 08-08-2022, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Sounds toxic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sounds toxic

Meh. Sounds like an attempt to curb the public's perception that the punishment didn't fit the crime.

Comment

Big NIL announcement out of University Park today.

Comment

Sounds toxic

The irony…

Comment

Working...
                                X