Found Dad ...need some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Thank you, Father in heaven, for this sign, that he is cognitive. Thank you for allowing your grace to touch the hearts of this family. We know your will, will be. But we hope and pray it's the will that our hearts desire. Please Father, continue to heal this man. Please let his strength and health return as much as possible. Please use this as a testament to your all mighty grace and love that so many of us know. So others might see Your works, grace, and love. We give thanks to you Father, for all that you have done. In Jesus name we pray, AMEN.
    Amen and amen! And bless Michael and his family as well father.

Comment

This is great news to hear of your Fathers positive response.

Comment

Prayers sent hope he continues to improve

Comment

Keep fighting hard Larry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayer.

Comment

Originally posted by open.pasture View Post
              So they took dad off of some of the meds today..while his BP is stable...for a moment I was sitting next to him this afternoon and I looked over and he had his eye open ....so we all jumped up and surrounded the bed and asked him to open his eyes again ... AND HE DID ....then I grabbed his hand and asked if he could hear me , squeeze it .....AND HE DID ....then I asked him if he could hold his eyes open for the nurse so she could see him ..... AND HE DID....I'm sorry but I started to cry like a baby..... best thing I've seen in 10 days....theres still hope for a miracle..... I had to walk out the room for a minute and before I did I told him to squeeze my hand if he's fighting hard ....AND HE DID ...that about took me down to the ground...please pray hard for pop....he's fighting...come on dad
              This brought tears of joy to my eyes this morning! Keep fighting Larry and we are still praying for miracle 🙏

Comment

Keep fighting, Larry. Lots of folks here praying hard for you!

Comment

Prayers continue.

Comment

Prayers up! I empathize with you, I had a very similar experience in 2015. Always willing to lend an ear if you need it.

Comment

Tears to my eyes. God is good. More prayers for strength and continued healing!!

Comment

Renewed prayers for your Dad and family.

Comment

God is Great. More prayers up

Comment

More prayers of healing.

Comment

Originally posted by open.pasture View Post
                              So yesterday morning my dad wasn't answering the phone ...so I went there to check on him and found him collapsed and it appeared hed been laying there overnight...called 911 and lifeflighted him to dell in Austin...they rushed him into surgery to remove a large clot off his brain and in turn had to remove a piece if his skull for the swelling...he's in ICU hooked up to all kinds of things.... trying to get him to wake up ..but having no luck ...I know we have a lot of God fearing men and women on this site and I please ask for y'all to hit a knee and please send a message to the big man above for dad ... That God grant him the strength to fight this or the strength to my family to accept that if it's his time take him home to be with my mom ...His name is Larry

God bless y'all
                              Brother I know what you are going thru... my prayers are with you and family for strength. God bless my Dad with his Angel Wings June 26. Only God know what will happen to Dad next. So stay strong and be blessed for the years you shared with him
                              Prayers

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Continuous prayers for Larry and family.

Comment

Working...
                                X