Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc’s Deployment update

Good morning TBH friends and family,

I’ve got 5 weeks left before I head back to TX. Won’t be home immediately but at least I will be on Gods soil in about 5 weeks. The demob process is a PITA but I’ve mentally prepared to be so close to home but not within reach. I’m heading out for a mission out of my current country right before I get on that plane so that should speed the calendar up. I’ve mainly been working out like crazy and my first foreign award is being submitted which is an honor. Not a big deal but with my Czech ancestry, I think it’s neat. I completed a 12.6 mile Luxembourg army march in honor of King John of Bohemia who was killed in battle in 1346. He was coronated in Prague from what I read. I also picked up a little bling that I was not expecting for another 6-? Months…pic below.

Family is good, I get to talk to them regularly and can’t wait to be home. Thanks for the support and continued prayers.

Pic won’t load- but I was honored to get promoted to MAJOR.

Best regards to you all.

Congrats and the finish line is in sight!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations brother keep the focus on the mission and don't slip up and get complacent and you will be home before you know it. Safe travels.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Daaaang it man! Hand salute! Ready, two. Congrats and I’m digging the ancestry. If you ever get to Scotland check out Fraser Castle. That’s my people. Again congrats young man and Semper Fi! USMC 74-78

Comment

Congrats and hurry home.

Comment

Be safe and thanks for your service.

Comment

Congrats on the promotion Jeremy, and thanks for your service!!!

Stay safe over there!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats and thank you for your service.

Comment

Cool bit of history! Congratulations on the promotion Major!

Comment

Glad to hear things are going well. Thank you for all you do.

Comment

Atta boy and God bless.

Comment

Thanks all. Can’t wait to get home but can’t get complacent esp on this last stretch. We’ve booked a week in Red River, NM to go cool off in the mountains when I get back. Will probably need some solo fishing to unwind while I’m there and readjust.

Comment

Thank you for your service 🇺🇸
                              Congratulations on making Major
                              God bless and stay safe 🙏

Comment

Working...
                              X