Monahans (area) Restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monahans (area) Restaurant

Question for your West Texas guys. I'd like to send a very nice dining gift card to someone that is in Monahans. Is there an exceptional place there or will it need to be a drive to Odessa?

I welcome suggestions. Somewhere you wouldn't typically go, other than a special occasion. ie, I want it to say, "You're awesome and appreciated"

Thanks in advance!

Trey

There is most definitely not an "exceptional" place in Monahans or the surrounding area. Midland/Odessa is only an hour away, so I would find a place there.

Comment

I don’t believe there’s much out there

Comment

X2 on the midland or Odessa suggestion.

Comment

Not sure how much you want to spend or how far is too far, but The Hotel Settles in Big Spring, TX is really cool. They also have a pretty good restaurant.

Might be an idea.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Allsups at Peyote has burritos.

Comment

There’s nothing in Monahans. I worked there for 12 weeks. Odessa is the closet place to find something nice. Even then, it’s only “nice” for the area.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                There’s nothing in Monahans. I worked there for 12 weeks. Odessa is the closet place to find something nice. Even then, it’s only “nice” for the area.
                You’d be shocked how good the dining can be. I lived there for 26 years. Born and raised.

Cork and Pig
                Venicias
                Osaka
                The barn door
                Zuchis

Jut a few off the top of my head. I know there’s a bunch in forgetting. And lots of really good Mexican food!

Comment

Working...
                X