The good feet store???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good feet store???

Anyone hear every use the good feet store and did it help I am going to make an appointment for my wife this afternoon her feet really bother her as she works 12 hour shifts at the hospital every night she works
    And is on her feet most of the time of her shift

Thank you any input is welcome

Thank you,
    Ron

My dad has paid the extremely high price for 'custom-fit orthotics' from the specialty foot stores. He finds no difference versus the $25-30 insoles you can buy on line.

Comment

try superfeet insoles first, website has a questionnaire to figure out which ones she needs. , also OOFOS brand Recovery shoes are incredibly comfortable for people with feet problems that work on feet all day. I have bad planters and this is what I use . Good feet store is overpriced scam imo.

superfeet.com

Free shipping and returns. Shop for the most comfortable recovery footwear for both men & women at OOFOS®. Recover faster and feel the OO with OOFOS®. Shop now!
      Last edited by KRB; 07-11-2022, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Lathrop and Sons makes custom orthotics as well.
        Custom SYNERGY Orthotics CHANGING THE WAY YOUR FEET FEEL ABOUT BOOTS RISK As mountain hunters, we subject our feet to incredible pressure and stress. Repetitive impact while carrying heavy loads in rugged mountains will take its toll. This is especially true for people who suffer from chronic foot fatigue, plantar fasc

Comment

I've heard from multiple people that it's a waste of money compared to a podiatrist visit and good insoles/shoes.

Comment

It all depends on what is causing her foot pain.

Before my foot surgeries, I bought a set of inserts from the Good Feet store. While they didn’t help my feet much, they did stop my knee pain. I did not know at the time but my left foot had some MAJOR structural problems. 5 surgeries later and it is a lot better, but not perfect. Now I’ve got some custom orthotics that were made after taking a casting of my foot, and even then, the doctor had to slightly modify them to get my alignment right. Shoes play a HUGE part in keeping your feet comfortable. For me, Sketchers are the most comfortable shoes, but I will wear out a normal set of low top shoes in a month. The high top hiking boots will last me about a year.

Comment

Lot's of good info here. I bought some from there as well. I was having foot pain with my office shoes, and thought they would help. I just needed more arch support. They did help, but a cheap pair of insoles would have sufficed. In fact, I put a cheap insole in my hunting boots, and it's been amazing how much better they feel.

My opinion, they might work, but it's not worth the price. And the location I went to was very high pressure.

Comment

You may want to check out "VIONIC" shoes. They have helped my wife tremendously.

Comment

find a good podiatrist. start there

Comment

I purchased from them , it definitely has helped with my back pain , you have to follow there break in chart and yes your feet will get sore before you see improvement and they are expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                      For me, Sketchers are the most comfortable shoes,
                      I have been looking for a comfortable slip on style shoe and several people have recommended me the Sketchers "Go Walk" model. Planned on picking up a pair this week. Back in high school when I used to sell shoes the Reebok "Walk Ultra's" were the ones all the doctors used to send patients to us to get.

Comment

Working...
                      X