need a method to repel neighborhood rabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm
    maybe i can rent out my 3 1/2 lbs of terror chihuahua!

Comment

Hot wire the garden area. Wire a stakes are cheap. A solar charger is about 60 bucks at tractor supply.

Comment

Get a BARN CAT!

Comment

Barn cats will kill everything from rabbits, gophers, moles, rats, mice, roaches and some snakes. The best thing is you only feed them once a week! They either eat what they kill or die.

Comment

Rabbit gum.

Comment

Southernsnares.com, Bass pro, any type of silent snare you want. There is also live catch traps to trap and relocate to democratically infested areas.

Comment

Gamo or Benjamin...

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. We’re going to try a couple of peaceful deterrents. We’ll see. If those are not effective I see a .177 solution for the vermin that enter the back yard. I’ve got a nice covered patio from which to set up a shooting station. The solution for the front yard may require more creativity.

Comment

I have a cousin in Colorado that would literally chase them to exhaustion in his backyard. Then he’d break their neck. He hated em. I saw 10 rabbits in one yard there in Peyton. He would also trap them as well.

Comment

Patriot Patriot- PE2 Fence Energizer- 0.10 Joule

Comment

Rabbit taste good! Keep feeding them out then get to cleaning.

Comment

I shoot a couple a week 25 caliber PCP suppressed so much fun rabbit and dumplins is hard to beat

Comment

Working...
                          X