Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Gas Prices Affect Your 22/23 Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
    Will drink cheaper bourbon at the lease to offset the price of gas. Ezra Brooks instead of Jack Daniels
    I thought Jack was the cheap stuff

Comment

NO

Comment

Only thing I look forward to, so I’m going no matter what

Comment

Already has, I was wanting to check areas that had controlled and uncontrolled burns, one location is a 1/2 tank of diesel, other is a 1/4 tank of diesel and a few gallons of no-e boat gas. Just higher priorities at this time.

Comment

People needing to save money on fuel can always ask for a TBH Express to and from their lease.

Comment

It’s times like these I’m glad I hunt 10 miles from home.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Corn is gonna get scarce. Fuel prices effect everything. I expect lease prices to drop next year for the first time . I'm afraid things are about to get serious.

I don’t see prices dropping next year. There is just too much of a demand. If prices stay outrageous for everything like they are now then things may change in a few years, but there’s still plenty of folks with money looking for a lease.

Comment

Fortunately I hunt close enough to home fuel cost doesn't impact my wallet to much

Comment

Hopefully fuel prices keep some neighbors at home, and some feeders empty.

When I want to go, I go.

Comment

This was my drive the last 3 days. $585 worth of diesel fuel just to get out to my leases and fill feeders. The high prices won’t stop me but they sure suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Already stashing away money from not going out to eat and other costly activities now in an envelope to dampen the blow come season. Not going out to eat alone pays for about 5 bags of corn each time. I can start chipping away at other things if I need to.

Comment

Will Gas Prices Affect Your 22/23 Season?

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          This was my drive the last 3 days. $585 worth of diesel fuel just to get out to my leases and fill feeders. The high prices won’t stop me but they sure suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is your lease at AC? Where that pin is can’t be more than 15min from my house!!!!

The high gas prices aren’t keeping me from my hunting. My 2 hunting spots are where I live and where I work. But they are keeping me from attending 3D shoots I normally would. I’ve already crossed several off the list for this summer because of high prices!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nope, my lease is only 40 minutes from my house. Its corn / protein prices that have me more concerned as much as they are eating right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Not going out to eat alone pays for about 5 bags of corn each time. I can start chipping away at other things if I need to.
                              Blasphemy. JK

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                Where is your lease at AC? Where that pin is can’t be more than 15min from my house!!!!

The high gas prices aren’t keeping me from my hunting. My 2 hunting spots are where I live and where I work. But they are keeping me from attending 3D shoots I normally would. I’ve already crossed several off the list for this summer because of high prices!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve got one west of Eldorado and just north of 190. My other one is between Del Rio and Bracketville on the northside of 90

Comment

Working...
                                X