No announcement yet.

Top College Choices!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big congrats to your daughter. My wife and I took a fellow tbher’s daughter to Tech for her freshman orientation about 6 years ago. Us being Aggies it was hard for us but we still did it. Tech is a great school. Good luck to her

Comment

There's:

Texas A&M University
      Tarleton State University
      Prairie View A&M University
      Texas A&M University - Kingsville
      Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
      Texas A&M International University
      Texas A&M University - San Antonio
      Texas A&M University - Central Texas
      Texas A&M University - Commerce
      Texas A&M University - Texarkana
      West Texas A&M University

Lots of choices!!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
        Big congrats to your daughter. My wife and I took a fellow tbher’s daughter to Tech for her freshman orientation about 6 years ago. Us being Aggies it was hard for us but we still did it. Tech is a great school. Good luck to her
        It was my daughter you took, and I still cannot begin to thank you both enough!! She got her BS in education, and is working on her masters, all on the Hazelwood. She even did a semester abroad in Spain!! Got a job in the LBK and is still there today.

Congrats to your daughter and family. Something about that town and school is odd at first, but it really gets into our soul quickly.

Wreck 'EM!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          There's:

Texas A&M University
          Tarleton State University
          Prairie View A&M University
          Texas A&M University - Kingsville
          Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
          Texas A&M International University
          Texas A&M University - San Antonio
          Texas A&M University - Central Texas
          Texas A&M University - Commerce
          Texas A&M University - Texarkana
          West Texas A&M University

Lots of choices!!
          Believe me I know!!!!!
          My wife and family are all aggies .
          I married her not because she is hot and smart, but also to due my part, to harass and gig dem aggies! .
          The wife is not happy about TTU, nor her family, as they all live in BCS area.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
            Just curious, what program allows her to attend any State University for free?
            She can attend any state college free because I am a Texas military veteran. Texas has a program called the Hazelwood act, that pays for 150 hours tuition.[/QUOTE]

My son is at Tech on the Hazlewood Act as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My cousin just got named valedictorian of Aledo, he is down to TCU, A&M, and Angelo state.

Sports fandom aside, I hope he chooses aTm, I’ve seen first hand that network, and that is huge after graduation IMO

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                My cousin just got named valedictorian of Aledo, he is down to TCU, A&M, and Angelo state.

Sports fandom aside, I hope he chooses aTm, I’ve seen first hand that network, and that is huge after graduation IMO
                No doubt them aggies have an awesome network

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                  She can attend any state college free because I am a Texas military veteran. Texas has a program called the Hazelwood act, that pays for 150 hours tuition.

My son is at Tech on the Hazlewood Act as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Has anyone heard about the yellow ribbon rider to the Hazelwood act?

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post

Yes, Aggies take care of Aggies. I got my first big break out of college because of that senior ring and that senior ring has helped me in many ways personally. When it came down to making a choice between orange and maroon, Dad said they have equally good programs but those Aggies take care of Aggies. That's why I came here and why I stay here.

Comment

The Hazelwood Act is a Texas thing only! It does not pay for tuition, it is a waiver of tuition and required fees. In other words, the university does not charge for Hazelwood students.... so guess who pays for it? Other students through higher T&F.

Comment

Loved TECH graduated 2013, made a ton of great friends and met my wife. RED and BLACK only in our house. congrats to your daughter

GUNS UP

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          Yes, Aggies take care of Aggies. I got my first big break out of college because of that senior ring and that senior ring has helped me in many ways personally. When it came down to making a choice between orange and maroon, Dad said they have equally good programs but those Aggies take care of Aggies. That's why I came here and why I stay here.
                          yes you can see it first hand, I went to Tarleton because I could go there and leave debt free but still to this day wish I had ate the money and went there

Comment

Working...
                          X