Yildiz Over and Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yildiz Over and Under

Anyone have one and how do you feel about them?

I bought a 20ga 2 years ago. Love it, no issues.
    Great looking stock and 5 chokes
    It’s my dove/quail gun

Comment

I have a 28 gauge with a 28 inch barrel, absolutely love it.

Comment

I have the 12 gauge and it kicks like a mule but is very nice.

Comment

I have a twenty gauge and it has been my dove gun for years. Never had any issues

Comment

How do the chokes pattern steel shot? I was mostly looking at one for crows and doves so this isn’t a huge issue.

Comment

Aluminum receiver, so light to carry, but kick. They have the kick pads for most of the adult sizes.

I have a youth 20, and have bought turkey chokes for it.

I think they are good field guns.

Comment

I have a 20 and a 12. Great guns. Thousands of shells through them without issue!

Comment

Don’t think I’ve ever shot one, but they feel pretty good, especially for the price.

Comment

I have a 20 & 410. I love them. Shoot great & light weight. My 20 is the youth model & it’s the easiest pointing & swinging shot gun I’ve ever shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One positive on these over the other in the low/mid end group is that Birley does their warranty work. That put it over the edge for me vs other brands.

Comment

Look and feel great but good lord the 12 ga I had kicked like a mule with a hot shut up it’s ***. Sold it.

Comment

What they said,but Academy sells a recoil pad for it & problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For the price they are hard to beat. I have a 12 and 20

Comment

Son bought a 12ga. It lasted 4shots and broke in half hahahaha. Academy did good by taking it back for repair. Next dove season it last 2 boxes before breaking in half again. After that son called it quits on the gun, went back to Academy for repair. Son sold it upon return from repair. YMMV

Comment

Working...
                              X