Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they can keep it short of knee replacement BAMA will be double digits on out and maybe the bettors will get a good line. I’m always happy with winning by one or two points.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 8

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Those guys wre bad. The Fox guys are even worse. Fowler and Herbie are the best in the business.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Man I disagree with your first comparison. Those folks that called the Baylor game were horrific. Absolutely trash.

Gus Johnson and Joe Klatt that called the Tex/OU for Fox are greatness. Klatt especially is getting better and better each year. Those guys are prob second only to Herbie and Fowler in my book.
      Last edited by Smart; 10-15-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Man I disagree with your first comparison. Those folks that called the Baylor game were horrific. Absolutely trash.

Gus Johnson and Joe Klatt that called the Tex/OU for Fox are greatness. Klatt especially is getting better and better each year. Those guys are prob second only to Herbie and Fowler in my book.

Gus Johnson’s over the top reactions are played out.

Comment

I’m a Gus and Joel fan.

Herbie try’s to “coach” me to much, like he’s using the football for dummies book.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            I bet Saban is more nervous than Mike Tyson at a Spelling Bee
            If he tore it a bit more sliding, while trying not to get hit and damaged his knee more..

That doesn't sound good at all.

Scope it and be back for the bowl games or SEC championship. Or take a chance and end up with full tare and see you next year

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
              Gus Johnson’s over the top reactions are played out.

Disagree. He’s good. I like some good pep in a play by play guys voice over dull monotonous Ol fuddy duddy.

Maybe you are just too old?[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

You mean another prime time time slot with the big stations? Good deal...BOMC!
                Isn’t it BMOC?

Comment

A little funny during the bye week....pay close attention to the end of the Aggie evaluation....it’s funny.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Ain’t it BMOC?
                    Fify!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                      the terps continue to look more and more like a quality loss. those guys can play!
                      HOLD UP!!!!!! Am I reading this right....is this a Texas fan pumping up a loss as a quality loss?

But but but, I didn't think that was allowed?

Comment

HOLD UP!!!!!! Am I reading this right....is this a Texas fan pumping up a loss as a quality loss?

I thought this week was going to be slow, and then I see this awesomeness!

Comment

HOLD UP!!!!!! Am I reading this right....is this a Texas fan pumping up a loss as a quality loss?[emoji33]

It’s not a program changing loss like yalls two where y’all were expecting to jump up in the polls and get a playoff spot. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He’s just saying the nut kick isn’t looking so bad[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Gus Johnson is a little fake, Joel Klatt is the best in the game. Got no problem with Herbie and crew either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                              gus johnson is a little fake, joel klatt is the best in the game. Got no problem with herbie and crew either.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                              he’s back!!!!!! Dale!!!

Comment

It’s not a program changing loss like yalls two where y’all were expecting to jump up in the polls and get a playoff spot. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He’s just saying the nut kick isn’t looking so bad[emoji23][emoji23]
                                Again. There is no one that has said anything remotely close to that....except sips. We are ranked exactly where we should be as a 2 loss team. Now, if we were bought and paid for by ESiPN, we might be Top 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X