This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Well, it’s gonna be a night game in Stillwater.

The Texas at Oklahoma State game on Saturday, 10/27 will have a 7PM CDT kickoff.

On ABC
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      See y’all next week..... 48° and light rain, I got better things to do on a bye week!!
      For once I'm going to agree with you.

Good luck everyone. here's to ousux, Clemson, and ND losing this week and hopefully everyone else's teams winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        If Karla kills a deer this weekend, we may make the trip. It’s a good trip.

Those night kicks are fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should mean Fowler and Herbie for TV viewers which is a hell of a lot better than the ESPN hacks last Saturday.

Comment

Should mean Fowler and Herbie for TV viewers which is a hell of a lot better than the ESPN hacks last Saturday.

You mean another prime time time slot with the big stations? Good deal...BOMC!

Comment

Tua with a partial meniscus tear??

Is he gonna get it scoped and be out a month or tough it out and hope he doesn't tear it any more?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              You mean another prime time time slot with the big stations? Good deal...BOMC!
              Probably from here out if they keep winning.

Comment

Anyone is better than those incompetent clowns that did the game Saturday. They were as bad as some high school announcers.

Comment

Those guys wre bad. The Fox guys are even worse. Fowler and Herbie are the best in the business.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    Tua with a partial meniscus tear??

Is he gonna get it scoped and be out a month or tough it out and hope he doesn't tear it any more?
                    You will know Saturday. Stories are all over the place on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      I bet Saban is more nervous than Mike Tyson at a Spelling Bee

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Well I saw Vegas doesn't even have a line for the Tennessee game so I think that says a lot

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                          Well I saw Vegas doesn't even have a line for the Tennessee game so I think that says a lot
                          Pretty sure the Vegas oddsmakers will have a line on this game as it will be around -30 w/ Tua cleaned to play, and drop to -22 if he is ruled out. Basically ALA will be a 3-4 TD favorite regardless whose calling signals

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                            the terps continue to look more and more like a quality loss. those guys can play!
                            They have only beaten un ranked teams . It’s a bad lose especially if they are going to be compared to a one lose SEC team ! Texas will have to win out to even have a shot and that means they will probably have to face WV are Oklahoma again in the Big 12 championship!! They can’t sleep on Oklahoma State are Iowa are Tech much less West Virginia!!

Comment

A one loss Texas or Oklahoma gets in before a second team from any conference.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                                They have only beaten un ranked teams . It’s a bad lose especially if they are going to be compared to a one lose SEC team ! Texas will have to win out to even have a shot and that means they will probably have to face WV are Oklahoma again in the Big 12 championship!! They can’t sleep on Oklahoma State are Iowa are Tech much less West Virginia!!

They can’t sleep on anybody.

Maryland is still a bad loss but if they can get to 6 wins at least it’s a loss to a Power 5 bowl team. Still bad loss but looks better. Texas is a long way from caring about needing Maryland to look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X