Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So....why do you need a 4 wheel drive. All wheel drive. 4x2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So....why do you need a 4 wheel drive. All wheel drive. 4x2 ?

True story. “ Cuz I got my dads Toyota Tacoma stuck turning around in Big Brnd!”

Ok. Why do you need a 4 wheel drive? I need one because they leave me unsupervised at times....

Cause I like the sticker that says 4x4

Comment

Cause I don’t like to walk... and resale my truck in under 4 months

Comment

Trucks come in 2wd?

Comment

My mom doesn’t even drive a 2 wheel drive...

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
            Trucks come in 2wd?

You only buy them if you squat to pee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
              True story. “ Cuz I got my dads Toyota Tacoma stuck turning around in Big Brnd!”

Ok. Why do you need a 4 wheel drive? I need one because they leave me unsupervised at times....
              When I was a kid we got stuck a lot hunting out of 2wd's.

I don't use 4x4 all the time but the two or three times a year I need it, I REALLY need it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

It fits my lifestyle. They aren't for everyone

Comment

I've gotten stuck several times in 2wd. But I've got stuck badder and worser and deeper in a 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I've gotten stuck several times in 2wd. But I've got stuck badder and worser and deeper in a 4x4
                    YUP! I have parked on a hill top in the rain in 2wd and when I came out from my hunt my truck had sank 4" I put it in 4 high and by the time I was done it was 8"+ deep! You just have to know when you're stuck... 2wd or 4wd

Comment

Because when I do get stuck, I like to get stuck a lot further from the hard ground than normal.

Comment

I drive a 3x4. But sounds like ford is coming out with a front e-locker f250’s. About to be up grade time

Comment

I like to be gentler on equipment... I can ease up a hill or through reasonable mud in 4wd...not so much in a 2wd.

Comment

I had never owned a 2wd truck in my life. Even my first truck when I turned 15, yes 15 not 16 was 4wd. I went to work welding when I was 15 and dad let me drive to school and work. Anyway.....when I was in my early 20’s, I made the mistake of buying a 2wd truck. It was a sweet stepside Chevy that was dark green. I loved that truck......until I got stuck in it the first time in someone’s driveway. I vowed at that moment never to own another 2wd truck. I’m now 39 and 20+ trucks later, and I’ve kept that promise. It’s there when you need it......unless you ain’t got it.

Comment

Cuz I like to play in the mud
                              My FJ was never stuck....going to see if a 4Runner can live up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X