No announcement yet.

Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of y'all drillers or producers need pressure test equipment, let me know... we have all the parts, can design units, have standard test units (water, oil and nitrogen), and rental units... For permanent installations, we and design, build, install, and service them for you... Well as long as you don't need to go over 151,000 psi ...

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      Competitors but I’m not against drinking your beer
      That’s the spirit!

Who are you with? You can PM if you wanna take this offline

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        Thats where I work. I oversee Atlas side of things
        Gotcha - I have worked with your Houston office on a regular basis for the past six years or so. Good company to work for!

Comment

Anyone heard anything about a large pipeline running east from the Delaware Basin to the Midland Basin? Specifically the path in Upton County?

Comment

Originally posted by aggiehunter08 View Post
            anyone heard anything about a large pipeline running east from the delaware basin to the midland basin? Specifically the path in upton county?
            P66's?

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
              are they running the Atlas tool?
              Yes sir

Comment

Well how’s everyone doing?

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                  We are stacking out for the year it looks like. This will most likely be my last hitch then it's time to look for work. Y'all are doing well in a stagnant time because of the way your company does work, the quality of tools y'all have and the people you employ. As you know I've been in the industry a while and have worked closely with your company. Y'all just do it right.
                  I agree, the company he works for is pretty solid.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                    Well how’s everyone doing?
                    Shorthanded overworked and too much overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                      Shorthanded overworked and too much overtime.

Dang I need me some of that! [emoji23] we slow as molasses...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                        Dang I need me some of that! [emoji23] we slow as molasses...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Dang man that sucks. Im always looking the happy medium. Had a non oilfield job with 14 days off in 7 years. Job i have now is headed that direction fast. Even the guys who claim to love ot are hating life. You ever get back to Midland hollar ill buy you lunch.....if im off.

Comment

Checking in on everyone -

Halliburton laying off another 650 folks

The place I work for had another round of layoffs last week with probably one more before the year is through

Couple of my buddies have been let go from their positions, engineering guys and motor techs

At work we are preparing for the worst and basing a 2020 budget off a 750 rig count... not an exciting time to be in the motor industry, especially in my role as a Sales Rep

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                            Dang man that sucks. Im always looking the happy medium. Had a non oilfield job with 14 days off in 7 years. Job i have now is headed that direction fast. Even the guys who claim to love ot are hating life. You ever get back to Midland hollar ill buy you lunch.....if im off.
                            10-4! Let me know when you wanna go pig hunting I have a great place!

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                              Checking in on everyone -

Halliburton laying off another 650 folks

The place I work for had another round of layoffs last week with probably one more before the year is through

Couple of my buddies have been let go from their positions, engineering guys and motor techs

At work we are preparing for the worst and basing a 2020 budget off a 750 rig count... not an exciting time to be in the motor industry, especially in my role as a Sales Rep
                              We are still rolling pretty good. We have actually increased rig count lately and adding to our motor fleet now through Q1 next year. Our sales team has been hustling to make that happen while overall rigs are dropping

Comment

YEa I enjoyed working over there. I worked in EG. I sure wish some overseas jobs would open back up! #tax credit!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X