The freakiest thing just happened.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The freakiest thing just happened.

Unless you are a vet I bet you haven't heard of or seen this before. I am sitting at my desk on my computer and out of the corner of my eye I see my 6 month old miniature dachshund humping his stuffed bunny.

A couple minutes later I look down and see 6 inches of dachshund lipstick hitting the floor. He is standing and it is touching the floor. I thought it was funny at first but then after about 5 minutes of him not moving a muscle I realized I had a problem.

I started googling... what if your dog cant retract his penis? Believe it or not it is a thing.

I could tell he was in pain and I figured I was headed to the vet. It was out so far that there are two little nut things that had come out and couldn't get back in. I finally decided I had better try to help or head to the vet.

I very gently tried to get the bulges back into the skin. He yelped once and it started to retract. Thank God.

He laid there for another 20 minutes before it went completely back in but he seems to be fine now. He is running around like a man with a new purpose!

I know you guys are going to say... "pics or it didn't happen". Well, there are probably laws against it somewhere so I will refrain.

I did get a picture of the bunny so you guys can decide if she was worth it!
    Attached Files

Ok... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I can’t help it. Poor little fella.

Comment

This thread could go down in history..

I’m thinking he was trying to assert his dominance on that bunny and hump it till it peed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it’d be funny if someone walked in while you had his red rocket in your hand. Can you imagine

Comment

Had a rooster once that raped whatever came into his pen, couple of soccer kicks that ricocheted him around the pen like a racquetball in play cured him of such bad habits. Not making recommendations just so you can be well informed should a decision require immediate action.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Rodney Carrington: "maybe youre sharin too much"

Comment

I read somewhere you are just supposed to hump the dog until it pees. That fixes it

And honestly The Vet thing threw me off. I saw some crazy things in the Corps but that wasn't one of them lol

Comment

That doesn’t sound pleasant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that a weiner dog?

Comment

"If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your lipstick......"

Comment

If you have been in the dog breeding business, you’ve most likely encountered a situation like this. I have. Especially when electronically collecting semen from a male to perform an AI on a female English bulldog.

Comment

Wait...6 inches???

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                            If you have been in the dog breeding business, you’ve most likely encountered a situation like this. I have. Especially when electronically collecting semen from a male to perform an AI on a female English bulldog.
                            My...um...neighbor wants to know if that machine works on humans

Comment

In for the historic thread!!

Comment

Working...
                              X