No announcement yet.

highschool football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weatherford Christian won their playoff today 52-6 (called in early 4th quarter due to mercy rule) They are undefeated at 13-0. Next playoff game is Thursday against Faurina.

JV was undefeated this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
      Splendora’s boys headed out with a great send off from the community not to long ago. They have a few beast in the back field but are expecting a tough game. They are already a history making team with their schools best record and making it past the first round, but hoping this isn’t the end of the season just yet! WE SEE RED!

49-14 Van!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
        49-14 Van!

Yeah they were tough. The Cats had no answer for Van’s Definsive end that decided to camp out in their back field and no one stopped Van’s running game. That was not Splendoras best game but that’s not to take away from Van’s performance. Good luck in the next two rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
          Yeah they were tough. The Cats had no answer for Van’s Definsive end that decided to camp out in their back field and no one stopped Van’s running game. That was not Splendoras best game but that’s not to take away from Van’s performance. Good luck in the next two rounds!

Thx!

Comment

Southlake Carroll is undefeated, not sure who they play next but I think the game is in denton at the North Texas field.

Comment

Van plays Henderson Friday in Whitehouse.

Comment

Longview headed to Waco this Weekend.....

Comment

Grandview will cave in up against franklin lions we are tough on both sides of the ball
                  Cameron yoe better be sweating it

Comment

Highland Park beat College Station. My dad listened to the game and said it was a rockem sockem game. Go Scotties!

Comment

Originally posted by ecs View Post
                      North Shore and Katy Friday night at NRG. It's going to be a war.
                      Big time war!

Go North Shore!

Comment

gona be a big game in Waco Friday nite lions vs zebra I hope the lions bring there best game go franklin

Comment

Flower Mound Coram Deo faces Willow Park Trinity this Friday in a Tapps state semifinal...go Lions!

Pic below is my son scoring on a 42yd jet sweep in last Friday's victory over 6x state champ Arlington Grace Prep...

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                            Lorena leopards Doing good so far. Won last night.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-
                            Pittsburg is going to be a tuff out. Them boys play hard.

Comment

Originally posted by barnett77859 View Post
                              gona be a big game in Waco Friday nite lions vs zebra I hope the lions bring there best game go franklin
                              Well, I didn't get to make this game due to work, but caught some of it on the radio. We are out, 24-21 Grandview. Penalties and that pick 6 in the 4th quarter cost us this game. Sure thought this team was state bound. Gonna lose some good players this year. Always next year!!

Comment

Richland Springs seasons came to and end last night at the hands of Oakwood.
                                San Saba’s season will continue after a double OT over Celeste.

Comment

Working...
                                X