Happy Thursday…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thursday…

Had a few days off hoping to get some stuff around the house done and prep some stuff for my up comming elk hunt…

Wife tells me she smells something burning on her jeep… take a look and yup rear main seal blew out!

So here I am dropping the transmission to fix it.. at least the motor didn’t get locked up because it’s dumping oil! Hope y’all are having a good day!

Buy a jeep they said lol.

Mine would see the smoke before smelling the burning. At least you caught it in time. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck with the repairs. No fun but at least it happened before your elk hunt and not during

Comment

Jeeps are just cute dodges...

Comment

Dang it man. Oh well your gonna be a hero in her eyes. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Chris. Glad y'all caught it in time.

Comment

Glad you caught it. Sounds about like my day yesterday. Crappy day at work got literally crappy when I got home and had to change a wax ring.

Comment

What a blessing it happened now while you had time to fix it rather than when you were on your elk hunt.

Comment

Almost got the transmission out now. Just being a booger.

I tell you jeep spares no thread locker when building these things….

Comment

In my house, I’m usually the first one to smell something. Almost always, husband’s response is to tell me I’m imaging things. Invariably, these become “famous last words.”

We’ve been married for 30+ years. How much longer do you think it will finally take him to learn?

Comment

If we didn't have days like this, we wouldn't appreciate the good days. Glad y'all caught it and you're able to fix it. Definitely could have been worse.

Comment

Stuff like that only happens when it's 104 degrees outside too.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                          If we didn't have days like this, we wouldn't appreciate the good days. Glad y'all caught it and you're able to fix it. Definitely could have been worse.
                          Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Jeeps are just cute dodges...
                            I would have to agree [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              I would have to agree [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                              I would also agree… I also own 2 other dodges. They run good but always need a little love

Comment

Working...
                              X